LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Help! GeForce FX Go 5200 64 MB Guild Wars.

Excubitor

Samsung laptop,Pentium M with 1.6ghz , with 512 mb ram, and a Nvidia Geforce FX Go 5200 64MB.

I've already installed the driver 67.66 and the INF optimazed for laptops, but i don't see great enhancements in the game. Could someone please tell me if there is a best driver/INF to play games in this Laptop????

The fulcral question was that the recommend settings to play this game are simillar to those of my Lap, but when I play it, in window mode, and all graphics enhancements turned off or low, I maintain a 15~13 Frames per second..... jesus crist!!!! wat else can I do :)

IS THERE A DRIVER THAT IS NICE TO PLAY GAMES IN THIS GRAPHIC CARD??? :)

67.66 is the fastest driver you'll find for the Go5200. Here are some other suggestions:

Don't use Windowed mode - use Full Screen mode. Change the number of frames to render ahead to 0. Don't use antialiasing or anisotropic filtering. Use the lowest game resolution you can stomach. Set Image Settings for "High Performance." Set VSynch to "Off."

In-game, turn off shadows and reflections of any kind, and if you have a choice of texture size, always choose "small." The 64MB card size won't support medium or large textures without doing a lot of swapping.

how can you change thenumber of frames??? is that a -command?, if you know more -commands tell me please! thanks!

Oh and i'll try wat you said...

Frames to Render Ahead is under "Additional Direct3D settings" in the Nvidia Control Panel.