LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Battlefield 2 crash to desktop

Devylman

Hi i have a Ahtec 820u duo and Nvidia 7900gs, my probles is wen i install battlefield 2 i put the patch 1.3 i run the game and wen is charging the map at 62% the game crash to desktop ..... if i not patch the game that one runs perfectly but i cant go into the lan or internet servers.

some one can help and tel me what the bets driver to use, the notebook have to 2 only

Many txs

Battlefield is beyond a pain in the arse... it's an open rectal wound in salty water. At least you can run the game without the patch... a lot of laptop user have issues with the Battlefield serie.

Since you have a rather old graphic card... you might want to try the drivers 66.67... then if it still crashes the 84.25. The latest driver will probably slower framerates than the 66.67 but it might help with the compatibility. So test the most efficient driver first... then the most recent one.

ps: how is the heat wave in spain? It's almost midnight here and the air conditionning is still on. :)

Battlefield is beyond a pain in the arse... it's an open rectal wound in salty water. At least you can run the game without the patch... a lot of laptop user have issues with the Battlefield serie.

Since you have a rather old graphic card... you might want to try the drivers 66.67... then if it still crashes the 84.25. The latest driver will probably slower framerates than the 66.67 but it might help with the compatibility. So test the most efficient driver first... then the most recent one.

ps: how is the heat wave in spain? It's almost midnight here and the air conditionning is still on. :)

Many txs im going to try that now..... and about the wave in the spain hehehehe now im in a LAN party in Valencia Campus-party.org we are near 5700 users in a lan party with 3,5Ghz of bandwitch very very cool here