LaptopVideo2Go Forums

EVERYTHING IS PUNY!

Megahalo

Well... my Harddrive just failed so i bought a new one and installed it today. I had to reinstall Windows and I had home but i thought this would be a good time to upgrade to Pro. So I install XP and everything is fine. Then I start installing drivers and everything and when i tried to install a beta driver I get a BSoD!! Then I went and installed the alienware driver. It installed and when it finished it went to my max res 1920x1200 which ive always had it... BUT EVERYTHING NOW IS SO SMALL!! ITS ABOUT 1/4 THE SIZE THAT IT USED TO BE! HELPZ!! :)

What? You know that the higher your resolution is, the smaller your icons and everything become. Watch.....Lower your resolution and see what happens.

Edited by The_Lead_Factor

This is the same res before. Everything is so much smaller but on the same res. I dont get it.

Which driver did you install? Ill try it on my Alienware too.

I think 8.4.2.1 (the latest nVidia 7800 GTX) Also when i installed the driver from here (9.x.x.x) not only during installation did i get a BSOD but when it tried again it installed and on every restart i got a BSOD!! I had to recovry install my comp... 2 windows installs in a few hours...

Just screw it. Ill get used to it again.