LaptopVideo2Go Forums

dell m170

Guest aznseank

Guest aznseank

I bought a dell m170 for $1650. Was that a good price? I bought it used for one month. It comes loaded with geforce 7800 gtx. Actually, I am just writing this to brag that my notebook is so awesome and I bought it for so cheap!!!

:) Way to go.

Not!

You got ripped off for that....The m1710 costs 2,300$ and its s*** so I expect worse from your's.

Edited by The_Lead_Factor

• 2 weeks later...

Tisk tisk tisk... a bitter comment from a bitter man. Your alienware is outdated... I mean come on.. geforce 6600??? My geforce 7800 gtx is 3 times fast as yours!!!! PLz... The m1710 that starts at $2300 (comes with a non gtx)... the difference between a non gtx and a gtx is SIGNIFICANT. Moreover, the lowest m1710 ($2300) doesnt even compare to my Pentium M 760( the lowest m1710 comes with a dual core 1.7 or something like that). Dual core cranks out almost similar FPS as single core in games. While the m1710 is a newer model, it got nothing on my m170. You gotta admit.. I got a pretty good price for it. Plz dont be bitter. Don't be a hater, just go out and buy a dell XPS!

Its a shame I got mine for 840$ and it serves me fine....And I had an XPS, it broke after 3 days, and Dell refused to replace it. I just sold the thing and bought my AW. BTW the 6600 is still one of the most mainstream cards and with some decent cooling it can be overclocked pretty high. And if your not gona post the specs how are we gona know how good your comp can be lol