LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Hey guys

Guest Kevin

Guest Kevin

hey guys,

this is kevin, a friend of Bill's.

This forum is pretty cool.. I come here and read some new topics once a while.

I just want to say thanks to everyone whos a part of this forum(esp to Bill- who has helped me with lots of computer troubling issues.) Before I finish up this message, i'd like to add a thought that Fabrice is a funny guy, seems like an ordinary french man(in a good way). :)

p.s.) I am planning to buy a new laptop by the end of this year, around christmas time, I might need some help/suggestions for it when the time comes. Thanks!

Before I finish up this message, i'd like to add a thought that Fabrice is a funny guy, seems like an ordinary french man(in a good way). :)

For the record I don't wear berets (I never owned one), I take showers every morning, I don't have a baguette in my armpit, I don't smoke and I don't talk like Pepe le Pew. *rolls eyes*

I do have to turn smello-vision off, when Fabrice is here, as he does shower but uses Galic cloves for soap :)

I forgot about the garlic thingies... but I can't deny... I got some yesterday night with the pasta. :)

Your a Frenchman, you can't help your self.

I can't help walking around in wooden shoes and eat cheese :)

Zidane is from my hometown of Marseille.

Currently the singles on top of the billboard are #2 "Zidane il va marquer" (Zidane is going to score) and #1 "Zidane il a tapé" (Zidane punched). Obviously the first one was released before the world cup and the second after. :)