Setup Files Included: True

International Files: True

New Control Panel: True

Mobile Support: n/a

Comments

No comments.

Changelog/Release Notes

SPECIFIC
  • Enables frame synchronization status to be queried through the NVIDIA Control Panel application programming interface (API).
  • Fixes an issue, which may occur while running multiple OpenGL applications simultaneously on Scalable Link Interconnect (SLI) configurations, where the workstation stops responding (hangs) or generates an intermittent stop error.
  • Fixes severe flashing that may occur on SLI configurations that are executing a non-stereo OpenGL application immediately after using a stereo OpenGL application.
  • Fixes very slow performance that may occur when using two NVIDIA Quadro FX 5500 Video Cards and four displays on HP xw8400 Workstations.

GENERAL
  • Adds support for Quad NVIDIA SLI Technology on GeForce 7950 GX2 GPUs. For more information on Quad NVIDIA SLI, please visit this website.
  • Includes the new NVIDIA Control Panel. Please visit the NVIDIA Control Panel website for more information.
  • New NVIDIA PureVideo features and enhancements. Please visit the NVIDIA PureVideo website for more information on PureVideo technology and system requirements.
  • Adds noise reduction post processing
  • Adds image sharpening post processing
  • Improved Inverse telecine algorithm
  • Improved de-interlacing algorithm
  • Improved compatibility with third party MPEG-2 decoders
  • Microsoft DirectX 9.0c and OpenGL 2.0 support

Documents

Support

Benchmarks

• GeForce FX Go5200: Here from Larry (v53.03 - current) @ Inspirion 5150
  • GeForce FX Go5700: Here from Sky-Dexter (v65.73 - v84.21) @ Area 51-M 766
  • GeForce FX Go5700: Here from zipper (v53.51 - 82.10) @ ACER 1714
  • GeForce Go 6200: Here from AJH (v70.75 - current) @ VGN-FS115M
  • GeForce Go 6600: Here from Mr.G (v84.21 - current) @ Qosmio F20-149
  • GeForce Go 6600: Here from Heazky (v71.90 - 82.10) @ Tecra S2
  • GeForce Go 6800: Here from Miki (v72.50 - current) @ AMILO 3438G
  • GeForce Go 6800: Here from zipper (v72.50 - current) @ AMILO 4438G
  • GeForce Go 7600: Here from fensterbank (v84.20 - current) @ Aspire 5652
  • GeForce Go 7800 GTX: Here from jamesd (v79.31 - current) @ D900T

Notes

All nVIDIA drivers hosted at LaptopVideo2Go.com come as a maximum compressed self-extracting 7-ZIP archive for your convenience.

Reduce the size of your installation by using NVLiTE to rip out unnecessary languages and miscellaneous files without losing any driver features.

Make A Donation via PayPal if you find what we do useful and would like to help us pay for hosting these files into the future.

Please post any comments, suggestions, questions and other information related to this driver in this thread.

Additionally, use of the Forum's Search function and Frequently Asked Questions section is recommended.

If you still have a general problem that is not related with this driver, please post in the Support section.

LV2Go driver thread v1.5

One, i repeat, ONE fix since v91.37 for Quadro FX 1500, the rest is SLI related bugfixing and a huge list of Unresolved Issues.

Here's the quote from the changelog:

Issues Resolved in Version 91.45

The following are changes made and issues resolved since driver version 91.33should be 91.37 :) :

Single-GPU Issues Resolved

? NVIDIA Quadro FX 1500: With the DVI as the primary display and a CRT as the secondary, the NVIDIA Display Optimization Wizard fails to run.

Guest marceö
One, i repeat, ONE fix since v91.37 for Quadro FX 1500, the rest is SLI related bugfixing and a huge list of Unresolved Issues.

Here's the quote from the changelog:

is the file offline?

No, uploading as mentioned in the title of the thread:

v91.45 32bit | NV, 2006-08-08 -initial post incomplete info

*clearing voice* *picking the bullhorn*

Windows XP / 2000 (Version 91.45) << Only for Geforce 7950 GX2 and Quad SLI technology

Note the special driver section in the official driver page... Quad nVidia SLI.

So the BSOD contest is open... the first one that reaches a fatal BSOD that require a full system reinstall wins the right to post his story here.

*clearing voice* *picking the bullhorn*

Windows XP / 2000 (Version 91.45) << Only for Geforce 7950 GX2 and Quad SLI technology

Note the special driver section in the official driver page... Quad nVidia SLI.

So the BSOD contest is open... the first one that reaches a fatal BSOD that require a full system reinstall wins the right to post his story here.

:) I think i would rather take pictures with my canon 5d then to enter that contest

Just got home from work, modded INF is up and ready for testing.

I've left the Control panel with default NV settings (ie you won't be able to select either the new CP will be enabled by default.)

Why is this driver 32Mb big and the original 62Mb?

nVidia usually attach a 30Mb pron video clip with his official driver release.

Ok.. hmm. got a blue Screen.Sonmething withn 4disp.mini.sys

Must go back to 87.25...

Perhaps the same issue that 91.37 had. They fixed it in tweaksrus' drivers - I tried GeforceTony's mobile 91.37 and had no problems with it. (and no speed benefit...well just a little slower...)

I have an Dell XPS laptop using the 6800 go ultra card....if i use any of the drivers in 90's i get a blue screen after startup...Im trying to upgrade the driver since Dell doesnt support there stuff worth a crap.....any ideas on fixing the issue?

Thanks

Rob

Guest stormie
I have an Dell XPS laptop using the 6800 go ultra card....if i use any of the drivers in 90's i get a blue screen after startup...Im trying to upgrade the driver since Dell doesnt support there stuff worth a crap.....any ideas on fixing the issue?

Thanks

Rob

I got same problem. The only driver in the 9x series I can use is 91.31. All others give BSOD either after boot or under installation. I recall having the same problem with every single driver except for 1 (the one from Sager Notebooks) when trying to install x64 drivers.

I downloaded the latest beta from their site (International version) and added my card signature to the inf file, and now I got the latest driver WORKING with the new controle panel. Yiipiii

I refuse to mod to the 90 series till I see more praise about them instead of BSOD's :)

I also have been playing around with my new IBM Thinkpad T60p (2007-84U) I wish I could've had an option for a nVidia, rather than a ATi chipset. :)

I refuse to mod to the 90 series till I see more praise about them instead of BSOD's :P

I also have been playing around with my new IBM Thinkpad T60p (2007-84U) I wish I could've had an option for a nVidia, rather than a ATi chipset. :)

You dare come here, flaunting your AMD graphics :)

I get a Nasty BSOD with on my AMILO M 3438G (Ge Force GO 6800) when using the custom INF file. It would BSOD straight away on reboot. First it was something with nv4_mini.sys and then it started mentioning serial.sys as well.

Interestingly when I installed the same modded driver on my Russian Win XP SP2 Home, I got a BSOD on my first reboot, but after it was working fine.

What's the cause of all these BSODs. Is it because of the custom INF file? Can they make such a difference? I am using 9X.XX on my desktop just fine, no BSODs.

Will it ever make sense to use the 9X.XX driver with my 6800? Or should I just stcik to 84.25?

Right now there is no reason to use the 9x.xx serie... but I have to admit that the 90s serie is currently one of the most reliable BSOD wise. It's a good thing since once you hit a BSOD you are more likely to listen to the dumbass that says keep your 84.25+ driver until it breaks.

The only case you have an obvious gain of using 90 serie (right now) is the new MPEG2 post processing. Who downloads MPEG2 pron in 2006? Most of my videos are in a DIVX or related format.

The last milestone drivers were 84.12 (lots of bug fixed for both 6x00 and 7x00 series), 84.21 (PureVideo acceleration of H264) and 84.25 (Oblivion optimizations). So anything from your laptop manufacturer that is 84.25+ will be perfect.

If you have a 6x00 or 7x00 card that is not supported anymore (no 84.25+ driver)... put a mental post-it in your head that say: "Never buy a laptop from *****. Download drivers from LaptopVideo2Go".

Have you replaced original INF with Pieter's mobile INF? If yes, what is your DEV_ID? If no pls. read the FAQ.

Well theres also one other reason to use these....TAA :)

Strange...I have used every 9X.XX driver posted on this site on my Dell laptop (e1705 w/ Go 7800) and they all work perfectly fine. The funny thing is that the Dell supported drivers (84.69) get much better 3dMark06 scores.

Edited by cgande1x