LaptopVideo2Go Forums

amilo 3438 blue screen problem

anids

well i just update of my vbios geforce 6800 to **.60 i download latest nvidia drivers 91.45 with the right modd.

i installed the driver but after restart a blue screen appears " nv4_mini"

i restart again i do the same thing for several times.

i download ''driver cleanup'' and i did the same.

after that i read that 83.20 drivers are better. i download again this drivers and i try to install. but the same problem appears ''nv4_mini''

i unistalled 83.90 and i install FSC drivers 78.10 and all working good.

what i must do to install the latest drivers or solve the problem with blue screen?

please if this problem solved in previous topics just post me the link and i will try to fix it. i read many threads before but nothing helped.

thanks a lot..

well i just update of my vbios geforce 6800 to **.60 i download latest nvidia drivers 91.45 with the right modd.

i installed the driver but after restart a blue screen appears " nv4_mini" i restart again i do the same thing for several times.

Look here what's working - at least on my 4438, probably for you, too:

http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/index.php?showtopic=8245

good now works without blue screen.!

81.94 driver are work with 100% performance and quality?

my screen resolution working prefect with 1440x900 32bit @ 60 HZ.

i can't use it on 1024by 768. why?

good now works without blue screen.!

81.94 driver are work with 100% performance and quality?

my screen resolution working prefect with 1440x900 32bit @ 60 HZ.

i can't use it on 1024by 768. why?

That's odd, I looked at the 81.94 Inf, and 1024x768 is there.

Look at Nvidia Control Panel if that resolution is there and if not, try to create it.

That's odd, I looked at the 81.94 Inf, and 1024x768 is there.

Look at Nvidia Control Panel if that resolution is there and if not, try to create it.

yes 1024 is on the menu but if i select this resolution my screen doesn't look good .

I tried to install the 91.33 driver on my 6800go card so i can handle games like call of duty 2 and fear. but after installation i also get the blue screen dealing with " nv4_mini". is there ANY possible way i can install the 91.33 driver without having this problem? I cant use an older driver like the 80s-85s because the newer games cant handle them. Please help!

I cant use an older driver like the 80s-85s because the newer games cant handle them. Please help!

Total BULL$sh|t... I have a 6800 Go all the games work correctly... once you are past 84.12.

NB: the last FEAR issue was solved with 81.98. (crash with 7800 on Apple 30" screen) The last Call of Duty 2 compatibility and performance improvement came with 81.87.

Total BULL$sh|t... I have a 6800 Go all the games work correctly... once you are past 84.12.

...well, 84.20 did fix SW Battlefront and Fears + AA issues.

I tried to install the 91.33 driver on my 6800go card so i can handle games like call of duty 2 and fear. but after installation i also get the blue screen dealing with " nv4_mini". is there ANY possible way i can install the 91.33 driver without having this problem? I cant use an older driver like the 80s-85s because the newer games cant handle them. Please help!

If you really need something new and probably not too stable, you could try this:

http://www.tweaksrus.com/index.php?option=...&Itemid=41/

It didn't BSOD for me like laptopvideo2go version did.

thanks for the replies everyone.

i installed the tweaksrus XG MoblileForce 91.31, but found out that its not as good as the earlier drivers. Can you guys please recommend a driver that can BEST handle FEAR, Call of Duty 2, and Battlefield 2? That would be very much appreciated.

Visit the Recommended driver thread.

• 3 weeks later...

i installed the driver but after restart a blue screen appears " nv4_mini"

i restart again i do the same thing for several times.

i download ''driver cleanup'' and i did the same.

after that i read that 83.20 drivers are better. i download again this drivers and i try to install. but the same problem appears ''nv4_mini''

i unistalled 83.90 and i install FSC drivers 78.10 and all working good.

what i must do to install the latest drivers or solve the problem with blue screen?

please if this problem solved in previous topics just post me the link and i will try to fix it. i read many threads before but nothing helped.

thanks a lot..

i' ve the same problem as you, now i'm using 84.25 and it work fine; Call of Duty 2, FEAR, Quake 4, all of these games work at very high resolution, antialising 4x, hightextures and effects,etc