LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Using the Microsoft Corporation driver on my Nvidia GeForce4 420 GO card

Chao-Fan

Basically, instead of using a .inf file, Microsoft decided to use a .dll and I need this driver for my computer, due to the fact that i cant find any drivers past 2002. I was wondering why they would do something like that and if its possible to fix the black bar problem still. If not, is there an archive of video drivers available somewhere that I could install over this so that I can mod it?

also, if you need to see the DLL in plain text, I would be more than happy to post it.

(BTW, the system info under the bottom of my name is incorrect, the only way i could make an account is if i filled in information)

Edited by Chao-Fan

Browse the forums... read the recommended driver FAQ... all the drivers are archived.

The archived drivers are REALLY tricky to find they are stored in a forum called "Archived Releases". :)