LaptopVideo2Go Forums

AMILO 3438G OVERCLOCKING and BIOS settings

Guest Arsha

Hey guys, im kinda new to this but would REALLY appreciate if you guys could help me, I got the laptop about 2 days ago and I REALLY don't want to risk ANYTHING.

Can you please tell me soemthign thats SAFE and that will boost the performance significantly? Not just a few fps?

please help!

Whats the best performance boost for this thats safe?

I already have the 79.10 drivers with the custom .ini

anythin' else?

If your gaming temps are around 55-65 then you could probably overclock it A LITTLE....+30 on the core should be decent and remember, the memory should be double the core. From there give or take 4 on the core and 8 on the memory until you start to notice a drop in FPS but NEVER let your temps get past 75.

If any of this seems confusing just ask and we'll help. There are other ways to get a performance boost out of your GPU but its not worth it and are usualy just a small boost.

Edited by The_Lead_Factor

If your gaming temps are around 55-65 then you could probably overclock it A LITTLE....+30 on the core should be decent and remember, the memory should be double the core. From there give or take 4 on the core and 8 on the memory until you start to notice a drop in FPS but NEVER let your temps get past 75.

If any of this seems confusing just ask and we'll help. There are other ways to get a performance boost out of your GPU but its not worth it and are usualy just a small boost.

Thankyou very much.

I mainly need help with tweaking oblivion,

but As you said if its not worth it why bother through all the risks.

Anything MAJOR? i could do?

Thanks alot again

Well what are your idle temps and gaming temps?

Depending on how low they are, you can get a pretty decent boost from overclocking.