LaptopVideo2Go Forums

question about sony's Built-in 'Motion Eye' Digital Camera

scoss

Guest reza eghbali

Hi !

I have a question,

this technology(motion eye) is related to hardware or software? I mean is that certain uses of the camera or the driver is related to?

this is very important for me.help me pls :)

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jeroen

• scoss

• Chris Kaday

• Dox

Guest Matty Mara

hi i was wondering if i could use this cam on say msn messenger? or will i have to buy a separate web cam. im asking this as on the sony site its only mentions using this through skype and nothing else.

cheers

Guest Matty Mara

Well I am learning computing at home and i realised that I have this Camera thing.I searched everywhere but couldn't find it. I think the laptop is connected to the microsoftware and it has a hard drive.Now back to your question, you can use the skype but the problem is that I will have to learn how to use it and if you can help me.Thankyou

• 4 months later...
Guest brabra

Hi I have the Motion Eye Camera for the Sony FZ-140 and I can't get it to work with AIM.

Your camera is already being used by another application. Please exit all applications that are currently using the camera and try again. (that's what keeps showing up everytime I use it.)

Like for some reason it says that another application is running it and I can't seem to find which one that is in the Task Manager. Could someone please help me figure this out?

Oh I also have alot of useless tasks that take up some of my RAM and they aren't even doing anything. If someone could help me figure that out too I would really appreciate it.

that is what has happened to mine aswell..it says that my camera is used by another application and that i have to close any applications that are currently using my camera but nothing is using it so i dont know what to do!!?!? please help aswell!!! i havent used my webcam before so dont think it would be used for something else!! :/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

can anybody tell me why the motion eye shows the verso, i mean when i move left it shows right and when i move right it shows left, is it a driver problem? plz help

thank you

I have VGN-CR13M i AM NOT ABLE TO FIND THE CAMERA driver? would be someone helping me to installa it

if you are connected to the internet normally it should install automatically. cheers

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Med de Guzman

i have same issues here. Somebody said to go to Device Manager. But i already did that several times. And still the device manager cannot detect any Imaging Device. I try restarting the PC also restore my vaio at some restore point but still same problem. No Imaging Device detected from my Device manager. I wish someone could help me about this issue. Tnx.

• 4 weeks later...