LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Overclocking a 7400TC

akq0

GPU : GeForce 7400 TC 256mb

well i dont know what to do more... I downloaded coolbits and when i try to improve the mhz.. they just comeback to the stock one..I downloaded powerstrip ... and had no success same thing with riva turner

the strange thing also is that I cant install drivers from laptopvideo2go always the blue screen appearing i do everything with driver cleaner.. going to safe mode etc... only the one's from xtreme-G work in my laptop .. dont know why :)

this is one pic from the riva turner

Pic_9779_1.jpg

Ask yourself this question: Do I really need a 91.xx driver on my laptop?

Rivatuner is incompatable with some drivers...I had to find out the hard way =/

Edited by The_Lead_Factor

It's funny how many people use this non existing word instead of INCOMPATIBLE. Unless it's the contraction of Incompatible and Incomputable.

Learning the hard way would be that RivaTuner would overclock your GPU too much without your consent. Being locked at default clocks is not the hard way... it would have saved your now fryied GPU.

Lol sorry but english isn't my best subject. I try at least =/

Anyway, I spent 3 days trying to use Rivatuner to overclock it and thats a pretty huge waste of time if you ask me.

i think rivatuner its the best, god save the queen (and patch 1.4) & (overclocked go6800)

Edited by mattias