LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Nvidia Geforce 6400 runs vista got problem. Not due to ram

roger1988

I installed windwos vista rc1, and I download the nvidia driver for geforce for vista rc1 though no such model as 6400 were listed in the driver. But I still selected the 6200 for install 6400. It's ok to install. All the video and game can be wathed and played. But when I restared the computer, problems are coming. The mouse is seemed to be get stuck, and also with the video and the game. All the applications which are releated with video card got stuck when they were running.(I changed other model driver as 6250 some model like that, they could run but after roboot, all the things got stuck.) I don't know why. You know, windwos vista got the driver for my computer which is geforce 6400 automatically when vista was installed. So I changed the driver to that. It's ok to run. And after roboot, it's still running and all the video and games are okay. Can anybody tell me how can I slove out this problem?

Don't post the same issue over and over on different forums... it's a waste of bandwidth... and a waste of readers time.

Answer to your problem: Wait for Vista final and 6400 Go drivers to be released.