LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Which driver do I need?

sliiide

Hey guys

Im a new member, and Im kinda n00bie.

I have an old Toshiba satellite with 512 mb, and geforce4 420 go with 32mb.

Heres the question, which driver do I need for my geforce to run at its best?

-Rasmus

• 4 weeks later...
Hey guys

Im a new member, and Im kinda n00bie.

I have an old Toshiba satellite with 512 mb, and geforce4 420 go with 32mb.

Heres the question, which driver do I need for my geforce to run at its best?

-Rasmus

I'm right with you guy - I have a vpr matrix laptop with a geforce4 420 go and haven't found a driver that works yet. I am searching this site, though. Let me know what you find - blake0516@sbcglobal.net. If anyone else reads this response and knows a driver that works for this, please let me know also. Thanks-

What a reply, Blake!

Offdate. Offtopic. 101% offtopic! No lets say 99% .... you have a GF 2 Go :) But there's hope. You are already searching the forum and hopefully you have found the stickied thread HERE. Do you really think that actually people -apart from spam bots- will answer your e-mail?

What a reply, Blake!

Offdate. Offtopic. 101% offtopic! No lets say 99% .... you have a GF 2 Go :) But there's hope. You are already searching the forum and hopefully you have found the stickied thread HERE. Do you really think that actually people -apart from spam bots- will answer your e-mail?

I'm sorry if I offended you. I'm just trying to solve a difficult problem. I do not see this as 99% offtopic at all. The previous poster and I have the same ###### driver, the geforce4 420 go with 32mb. Thanks for the reference, though; so far I'm 16 hours into this and have not found one that will work. I'll try the 52.16 and the 53.13 before I look for a new computer.

I'm sorry if I offended you. I'm just trying to solve a difficult problem. I do not see this as 99% offtopic at all. The previous poster and I have the same ###### driver, the geforce4 420 go with 32mb. Thanks for the reference, though; so far I'm 16 hours into this and have not found one that will work. I'll try the 52.16 and the 53.13 before I look for a new computer.

Sorry if I got a little agitated, Germany. I'm worn out on this project and your post looked like you were mocking me. Anyway, the 53.13 is officially operational and I am grateful to this site for helping me out.