LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Company of Heroes

Redeemer

Hey I just wanted to know for those of you who have played company of heroes, I just wanted some details on how it runs; please include the following.

Video Card:

Driver:

INF:

Performance Test data including

Max FPS

Average FPS

Lowest FPS

Thanks alot!

• 2 weeks later...
Hey I just wanted to know for those of you who have played company of heroes, I just wanted some details on how it runs; please include the following.

Video Card:

Driver:

INF:

Performance Test data including

Max FPS

Average FPS

Lowest FPS

Thanks alot!

i did the following and it works for me:

under game "Options", click "Graphics" tab, u will find a list of tuneup options, run "Performance Test" to check FPS

i did the following and it works for me:

RESOLUTION: 1280 X 800

SHADER QUALITY: HIGH (HIGH EFFECT ON FPS)

MODEL QUALITY: HIGH

ANTIALIASING: DISABLED

TEXTURE DETAIL: HIGH (HIGH EFFECT ON FPS)

SHADOWS: OFF

REFLECTIONS: LOW (HIGH EFFECT ON FPS)

POST PROCESSING: OFF

BUILDING DETAIL: HIGH

PHYSICS: MED (LITTLE EFFECT ON FPS)

TREE QUALITY: MED (LITTLE EFFECT ON FPS)

TERRAIN DETAIL: LOW

EFFECTS FIDELITY: LOW

EFFECTS DENSITY: HIGH/ULTRA (LITTLE EFFECT ON FPS)

OBJECT SCARRING: OFF

MODEL DETAIL: MAX GUAGE

with PERFORMANCE/QUALITY on the control panel of your video card set at "High Performance", and graphic driver of 84.25, i got average of 22 FPS and maximum of 80FPS (satisfying for me)

note that i changed my graphics driver from 84.54 to 84.25 and i got about 6-7% improvement

However setting PERFORMANCE/QUALITY on the control panel of your video card from Quality to High Performance makes an improvement of 18%

i have Geforce Go 7400 256mb (128 shared i think)

remember 7400 is an entery level card, u could get a much better results with your card

cheers :)

Edited by Riyad_007

We have the same system, only I have more RAM and you have more CPU power. With a Go7800GTX I run it on auto settings with AA enabled.

The auto settings are very high themselves. I can run it maxed with no frame issues, but everythng slows down while I'm panning the camera. Don't forget to force Vsync.

We have the same system, only I have more RAM and you have more CPU power. With a Go7800GTX I run it on auto settings with AA enabled.

The auto settings are very high themselves. I can run it maxed with no frame issues, but everythng slows down while I'm panning the camera. Don't forget to force Vsync.

i know i sound silly :)

but from where i can control this vsync option?

i know i sound silly :)

but from where i can control this vsync option?

u meant Vertical sync...my apology :)

btw activating this made some smoothness, but on the expense of few lag/glitches, not to mention dropping fps from 22 to 16fps (of the same game settings)

u will find good tips how to tune this game here Company of Heroes Hardware Performance Guide

Edited by Riyad_007