LaptopVideo2Go Forums

7900GS 512MB reservation list

Ice-Tea

Hi Ice-Tee..

I have iFS Amilo 3438G with GF 6800 Go 256 mb. Whether the given map is compatible with my notebook.

Will cost how many with delivery to Russia.

Hi Sam,

The card is compatible for sure. I'm not sure if I have a card right now (checking with buyers above you on the list).

Shipping to Russia does not bring additional costs, but I'm not sure what will happen at costums etc? Basically, I can ship them but I you'd have to take care of whatever charges that apply there.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ice-Tea

• SaM013

• Riyad_007

• jmc

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Sam,

The card is compatible for sure. I'm not sure if I have a card right now (checking with buyers above you on the list).

Shipping to Russia does not bring additional costs, but I'm not sure what will happen at costums etc? Basically, I can ship them but I you'd have to take care of whatever charges that apply there.

Hi Ice -Tee

How to pay purchase? Also can be I is sure that it will in working order..?

Best regards...

Hi Ice -Tee

How to pay purchase? Also can be I is sure that it will in working order..?

Best regards...

Hi Sam,

Payment is accepted through Paypal or regular bank transfer.

I have never had a malfunctioning card after shipping. I had one card that failed after half a year service and I replaced it free of charge.

Please keep in mind this is a reservation list and that, even though I hope to get some soon, there's no guarantee I'll get new cards.

Ice-Tea

Hi Sam,

Payment is accepted through Paypal or regular bank transfer.

I have never had a malfunctioning card after shipping. I had one card that failed after half a year service and I replaced it free of charge.

Please keep in mind this is a reservation list and that, even though I hope to get some soon, there's no guarantee I'll get new cards.

Ice-Tea

Hi Ice-Tee.

I understand it.

I can use WESTERN UNION for transfer money. You can use DHL for delivery.

You make very good work for people. :) I can?t buy this card in Russia.

Very big thank for your hard work. :) :P

Sam013

I am interested, because the 6800 in my z81sp no longer functions. A 7900 is a huge upgrade so put me down as a potential buyer!

OK. Please keep in mind thi s would be the first swap of a Asus card and that there could be compatibility issues.

Ice-tea

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

i would like to have one for my nx9420, but no-one ever tested this before, so if i fail to run this video card on my lap, is there a possibility to send the card back?

greetings

Hello,

i would like to have one for my nx9420, but no-one ever tested this before, so if i fail to run this video card on my lap, is there a possibility to send the card back?

greetings

Actually, I have another tester returning a reference 6200 card. It is sceduled to leave for a 9420 owner for compatibility tests. If these are positive, the 7900 should work too.

Actually, I have another tester returning a reference 6200 card. It is sceduled to leave for a 9420 owner for compatibility tests. If these are positive, the 7900 should work too.

oh thats great to hear, could you please inform me, if the other tester was successful, plz.

another question, do you know wether there will be dx10-mxm-cards available in the future? (i know youre not jesus, but i think you are more informed about mxm cards than me)

thanx for your help

oh thats great to hear, could you please inform me, if the other tester was successful, plz.

another question, do you know wether there will be dx10-mxm-cards available in the future? (i know youre not jesus, but i think you are more informed about mxm cards than me)

thanx for your help

Well, chances are there will be DX10 cards, but I think I`ll try to walk on water before promissing you that :)

Would you please add me to the list for a MXM-7900go 512MB ?

Would you please add me to the list for a MXM-7900go 512MB ?

Noted as such.

Hey Ice-Tea.

Will you test the 7900GS in your Amilo M3438G ?

Or did you test them already?

I have the same laptop and if the replacement of the cards works 100% i might be interested in one of the cards.

Greetings.

Hey Ice-Tea.

Will you test the 7900GS in your Amilo M3438G ?

Or did you test them already?

I have the same laptop and if the replacement of the cards works 100% i might be interested in one of the cards.

Greetings.

Card has been tested in (several) 3438`s :)

Card has been tested in (several) 3438`s :P

Hi Ice, i have not understand if you have yet the cards or when you should have them.

:) :)

Hi Ice, i have not understand if you have yet the cards or when you should have them.

:) :)

Epxect these cards to be readily available januari 2007.

Okay, now I am confused: In the amilo forum you said that they would most likely arrive in two weeks and that you would wait for payments next week (which is actually this week) ? Or are you talking about other cards here right cards ?

Also could you give me an Ideo of how far down the list I am for a 7900go ?

(I have to know a bit in advance when I have to pay and when I can expect shipment)

Ah and btw: Shipment to USA or Germany doesn't matter for me as long as it is before new years eve.

Thanks

TheAlien1980@gmx.de

Edited by TheAlien

Okay, now I am confused: In the amilo forum you said that they would most likely arrive in two weeks and that you would wait for payments next week (which is actually this week) ? Or are you talking about other cards here right cards ?

Also could you give me an Ideo of how far down the list I am for a 7900go ?

(I have to know a bit in advance when I have to pay and when I can expect shipment)

Ah and btw: Shipment to USA or Germany doesn't matter for me as long as it is before new years eve.

Thanks

TheAlien1980@gmx.de

I`m getting a limited batch before newyear and a bigger one and steady supply in januari. The call on Amiloforum was for the first batch.

Your place is slightly below the ones who are sure to be getting one of the first batch, but I expect people to back out once they have to pay :) Then again, I`m giving priority to those who have a broken card.

So, basically, questionable for batch 1, batch 2 for sure.

I`m getting a limited batch before newyear and a bigger one and steady supply in januari. The call on Amiloforum was for the first batch.

Your place is slightly below the ones who are sure to be getting one of the first batch, but I expect people to back out once they have to pay :) Then again, I`m giving priority to those who have a broken card.

So, basically, questionable for batch 1, batch 2 for sure.

Okay, that is as clear as it can gets.

So please drop me a line in case that it is not so questionable for batch 1 anymore.

Thx.

Hi Ice-Tea

I confirm the desire to get a card. Please inform about

to date started of sales and data for remittance

Best regards

SaM013

hey please i really need a new card as my x700 has died. The 7900 gs looks good and i wanted an upgrade anyways could you please tell me if and when i could get one of these cards for my amilo A1667g. Best regards.

Edited by newlands

hey please i really need a new card as my x700 has died. The 7900 gs looks good and i wanted an upgrade anyways could you please tell me if and when i could get one of these cards for my amilo A1667g. Best regards.

I'm a bit confused... In the other post you told that you wanted to use one of your friend? If you don't want to swap cards but you're getting his, what is he going to use in his onw notebook?

I'm a bit confused... In the other post you told that you wanted to use one of your friend? If you don't want to swap cards but you're getting his, what is he going to use in his onw notebook?

sorry about the confusion but he has only got a 256 mb version that he offered to sell to me for nearly the same as the 512mb 7900gs. I don't know which one to choose. I am really wondering how long i will have to wait for this one and the payment methods and if it would work on my amilo A1667g. Best regards James

Edited by newlands

sorry about the confusion but he has only got a 256 mb version that he offered to sell to me for nearly the same as the 512mb 7900gs. I don't know which one to choose. I am really wondering how long i will have to wait for this one and the payment methods and if it would work on my amilo A1667g. Best regards James

Ah, I see. Well, as said before, expect the cards to be ready januari 2007. You can pay through Paypal or a bank transfer. The card has been tried in 1667`s before.

Any update on the nx9420 compatibility? Might be interested if it works. Was also wondering would there be a heatsink included because I was under the impression that the x1600 TDP was lower than the 7900gs TDP, so there might be a cooling issue? Thanks.