LaptopVideo2Go Forums

7900GS 512MB reservation list

Ice-Tea

Hi Ice Tea, please add me in the list. What I must do for get this card? Where I can pay for that (PayPal, Webmoney) And how I can be shure that will get this card, or is it a game with close eyes?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ice-Tea

• SaM013

• Riyad_007

• jmc

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Ice Tea, please add me in the list. What I must do for get this card? Where I can pay for that (PayPal, Webmoney) And how I can be shure that will get this card, or is it a game with close eyes?

Payment can be through Paypal or Bank transfer. You are required to sign for your card when it arrives. So, if you don`t get it I can verify this and if the package is really lost you`re entitles to a new card.

PM me for further details, please

if it will fit my m5500 and replace my 6600go then i will get it as long as it is under 400$. And i can only get it if you ship to the USA and take USD.

thanks

chris

if it will fit my m5500 and replace my 6600go then i will get it as long as it is under 400$. And i can only get it if you ship to the USA and take USD.

thanks

chris

Chris,

Your notebook will not accept this card.

It accepts a Type II 7600, though.

thanks

chris

Chris,

Your notebook will not accept this card.

It accepts a Type II 7600, though.

Hello,

any chance of fitting an 7900gs into my nx9420 instead of the Ati x1600 stock model? If yes i am in! The laptop model is RH457ET and i am also willing to open it into pieces in order to check the compatibility as a beta tester if you are interested Ice-Tea.

Any known alternatives to my stock vga? ( better of course than the existing one ... )

Regards

John

Hello,

any chance of fitting an 7900gs into my nx9420 instead of the Ati x1600 stock model? If yes i am in! The laptop model is RH457ET and i am also willing to open it into pieces in order to check the compatibility as a beta tester if you are interested Ice-Tea.

Any known alternatives to my stock vga? ( better of course than the existing one ... )

Regards

John

Hi John,

The 7900GS does not fit in your HP and there are some general compatibility doubts. Perhaps I'll have a solution in the future, but right now: zip

Ice-Tea

• 2 weeks later...

Put me in the list PLEASE!!! Thanks in advance! (does it works with ASUS Z84J?)

Edited by m1c4d0

Hi Ice -Tea :)

What news about the cards sale ? :)

Sam013

Hi, Ice-Tea, would you email me the price ship to Canada.

I wish to try on my Z81SP ...

PM or cerpin_taxt___@hotmail.com

• 3 months later...

Is the 7900 GS 512Mb now availible to US customers? If so I'd like to reserve one, I should be able to purchase it around july/august.

Also could you message me with estimated costs.

Edited by Atillamaximum

Hi Guys someone have an idea about MXM cards in Geforce 8XXX series GPUS with Directx 10 compatibility.. suiatable for HP dv9335nr - 17" with HDMI output !!

That notebook is not MXM, sorry.

Atilla, yes it is available but it won't be for much longer. These cards have shown a bad track record in Amilo's, I have lost a small fortune replacing failed cards. I am selling my last pieces 'as is', without a warranty and I will obviously not order new cards anymore..

That notebook is not MXM, sorry.

Atilla, yes it is available but it won't be for much longer. These cards have shown a bad track record in Amilo's, I have lost a small fortune replacing failed cards. I am selling my last pieces 'as is', without a warranty and I will obviously not order new cards anymore..

Hi Ice-Tea so wie ich verstanden habe hast du ein problem mit den 7900GS welches ist es und sind alle karten davon betroffen bzw. lässt sich dieses Problem beheben?

Hi Ice-Tea so wie ich verstanden habe hast du ein problem mit den 7900GS welches ist es und sind alle karten davon betroffen bzw. lässt sich dieses Problem beheben?

?

DOn't know what beheben means :s

I have had a number of problems with 7900GS cards, I don't know why. I have used a bunch of them in my own notebooks, always without a problem. Other have tried used it for months without a glitch, some had problems after weeks and in one occasion it never even booted up.

?

DOn't know what beheben means

Beheben =repair :)

Ah, ok. In that case: no. It seems to random even though only seen with Amilo 3438's.

• 1 month later...

Cards are no longer offered. Topic closed.