LaptopVideo2Go Forums

25000 members reached

mobilenvidia

Party time, 2 years ago I don't think we had 500 members yet :)

Thats all I have to report, back to what you were doing, nothing to see here :)

2 years ago I don't think we had 500 members yet :)

does this mean, that 2 years ago only 500 user had problems with their laptop? :)

Nein... I would say that laptop users start to discover the thingy called Google.

Next step (I hope) learn to use forum search functions and FAQ reading capabilities. But neither of these should spawn in average joe DNA before gazillion generations.

You could've just come out and say "USE THE SEARCH BUTTON DAMIT!" instead of all that...

Years are passing, we are growing up. Are we being helpful ..? I hope so! Thanks to everyone who are supporting us or just passing by!

And thanks to you guys for...Existing!

:) Fiesta!!!! ###### i love this website. Keep on dishing out the updates!

I think part of the reason you have more members is do to the fact that more and more people are discovering the true beauty of notebooks.

In December last year I needed a computer upgrade as my desktop was getting a bit sluggish. Looked on the internet at new computers and came across a notebook that had the new graphics GPU that had come out (GeForce 7800 GTX Go). I read very good reviews and wanting to be mobile as well so I ordered one. I was delighted with the machine and shocked as it was a powerful piece of kit. Now after almost having this machine for a year I would have to say that I would never ever go back to a desktop PC, they are just too big and ugly.

Big it up for the notebooks that's what I say!!

Edited by The-Monk

• 1 year later...

25,000 and counting :)

Less than 2 years to quintuple and less than 2 years before to also quintuple :) (what is 25tuple called ?)

Party time, 2 years ago I don't think we had 500 members yet :)

Thats all I have to report, back to what you were doing, nothing to see here :)

woot XD