LaptopVideo2Go Forums

7950 GO Mobility in MXM Announced!

3DChipset

Head over to Dell and select the M1710... for half a Grand you get upgraded from 7900 GS to 7950 GTX...

ps: Kidney!!! who wants my kidney...

Just $3500 and I'd be happy.... well, ditto taxes perhaps 30% :)

Nice update of flagship 3D processors ..... I think they have a new silicon rev. of G71 ... Waiting now for ATI ...

• 3 months later...

If your Talking About the 7950 from dell it Doesnt fit!!! Read mxm-upgrade what about pageNot MXM table if your talking about any other type show me the way if it is really a type II. I guess :) if it comes out it will be a type III or the Special from Arima......hope it helps :)

Im talking about a barebone laptop im considering to buy from www.bbnordic.com. It says the mb is mxm II-compliant, and I wonder if GeForce 7950GTX is mxm I, II or III.

Im talking about a barebone laptop im considering to buy from www.bbnordic.com. It says the mb is mxm II-compliant, and I wonder if GeForce 7950GTX is mxm I, II or III.

Haven`t seen a 7950GTX MXM card to date, but I believe the chance of it ever turning up on Type II is very close to zero.

no way norgy or your barbone must fit the Arima Special or else hygest your gonnan get now is a 7600!!! :)

ARGH!!!

That means I have to buy Dell's mutation of a brothel and christmas tree called XPS m1710 :)

They're the only ones in Norway supplying 7950 GTX.

Edited by Angry Norwegian

OK, so the most I could hope for is a 7900 gs 512 MB, then?

That`s all I can offer, but not knowing what notebook you have, it is far from sure it will fit.