LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Warcraft 3 frozen throne crashing

Cem

Hi all,

I have the god ###### blue screen problem like other.I tried many drivers in my laptop (7747,8139,8189,8294,8425,8513,8725,9597) but still have the same problem when I try to play warcraft3 frozen throne.

My laptop is sony vaio VGN-FS315H :)

Is there anybody who has the same laptop and solved this problem?Or anybody who can help me?

Run thru the gaming troubleshooting FAQ... patch the game, run some 3DMark tests... if 3DMark is rock solid... start Blizzards bashing.

ps: I edited the thread title and moved it to the proper forum.

Hi all,

I have the god ###### blue screen problem like other.I tried many drivers in my laptop (7747,8139,8189,8294,8425,8513,8725,9597) but still have the same problem when I try to play warcraft3 frozen throne.

My laptop is sony vaio VGN-FS315H :)

Is there anybody who has the same laptop and solved this problem?Or anybody who can help me?

I had the same problem with wc3ft until I did these:

*I am not sure if that is necessary but I did it in the first place anyway, I installed 84.64

***this should be the problem: on desktop: rightl click->properties->settings->advanced->troubleshoot:

here I unchecked the "enable write combining" box and changed the hardware accelaration bar scale from 5/5 to 3/5

I played the game for several hours and nothing happened yet though it was happening almost everytime with the old settings

ise yarar umarim

Edited by avardar

• 1 year later...
I had the same problem with wc3ft until I did these:

*I am not sure if that is necessary but I did it in the first place anyway, I installed 84.64

***this should be the problem: on desktop: rightl click->properties->settings->advanced->troubleshoot:

here I unchecked the "enable write combining" box and changed the hardware accelaration bar scale from 5/5 to 3/5

I played the game for several hours and nothing happened yet though it was happening almost everytime with the old settings

ise yarar umarim

My lappie is a m570ru with 7950gtx drivers 169.09 (tried the 91 something too).

I got also a bluescreen problem when running Warcraft 3 FT, and I can't understand, since my note runs a lot of other games much more demanding like Medieval 2 Total War, World In Conflict, WoW etc.

I'd like some help.

I tried changing this thing about hardware acceleration bur didn't work.

Couldn't install the 84.64 driver, there wasn't my graphics card on it.

I would really apreciate your help since w3 is my favourite game and i can't live without plaing it =(