LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Nvidia GeForce 6600 GO Drivers

gstrike

Hi..

I have a problem.. I´m the owner of a Tsunami Speeder 259 Ultra Laptop (www.tsunami.pt).. This laptop have a Nvidia GeForce 6600 GO.. My problem is, i don´t find newer drivers for this VGA.. can anyone please tell me what are the newest version drivers for this VGA???? What do you recommend?

Thank you very much

Hi..

I have a problem.. I´m the owner of a Tsunami Speeder 259 Ultra Laptop (www.tsunami.pt).. This laptop have a Nvidia GeForce 6600 GO.. My problem is, i don´t find newer drivers for this VGA.. can anyone please tell me what are the newest version drivers for this VGA???? What do you recommend?

Thank you very much

Hi..

Thanks for your help.. but a didn´t solve my problem.. for example if i install the driver 84.21 (that is recommended), my graphic card don´t apear in GPU supported list!!!!!!

Please Help!!!!!

I think that Nvidia Geforce 6600 is not the same for Nvidia Geforce 6600 GO

Thank you..

Replace the INF in the driver with the INF from this site... it says how in the FAQ section.

Hi..

Thank you very much!!! Problem solved.. :) and the latest drivers enhance the scoring in 3DMARK 06

one more time thank you very much

• 13 years later...

Hello, soon i'll have a laptop with 6600go, what was the solution? Link is dead.

All old files have been lost. Depends on the Windows version if a driver can been found. Might be a little problematic as Nvidia doesn't show drivers for 6.xxxgo cards anymore.

5 hours ago, zipper said:

All old files have been lost. Depends on the Windows version if a driver can been found. Might be a little problematic as Nvidia doesn't show drivers for 6.xxxgo cards anymore.

Wow, how can it be? And by the way, all drivers are on nvidia site, no? 

14 minutes ago, vorob said:

Wow, how can it be? And by the way, all drivers are on nvidia site, no? 

We had a server crash a while ago.

The driver i linked at is located at NVIDIA site.

Otherwise there is a good chance that your laptop is based on a barebone from Clevo.

Check the product number on the label under your laptop and find that number at https://www.clevo.com.tw/en/e-services/download/default.asp

Nvidia 309.08 needs a modified inf, it has only dektop support built in (re that site)