LaptopVideo2Go Forums

GeForce 7600 Go \ Fujitsu Amilo Xi1526

Xeon3D

Hi.

I'm a new owner of a Fujitsu Amilo Xi1526, and I was currently looking for Windows Vista RC2 Drivers that work.

I've tried the 3 latest versions from this website with the corresponding modded inf's and while it installed correctly, after the reboot the only thing I get is a black screen as soon as the drivers are loaded (right on the point where that new animation of the Vista logo should appear).

If I reboot using "Use latest working configuration" (F8), it works again, but the card is detected as a Standard VGA Graphics Card.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Marcos.

• 1 year later...
Guest Seagull

Hi Marcos,

In my opinion I think you have to use the drivers available from http://support.fujitsu-siemens.com/com/sup.../downloads.html

I tried to use nVidia's Smart Scan Tool for updating the graphics driver on my Xi1526, but that is not possible. Instead I was provided with this information:

Fujitsu Siemens Computers requires that you download the driver for your GPU from their support site.

You can find more information at: http://www.fujitsu-siemens.com.

The GeForce Go mobile GPU use drivers that have been customized to support hot key functions, power management functions, lid close and suspend/resume behavior that are normally found in notebooks. The reference desktop graphic drivers that are provided by NVIDIA on our driver downloads page do not include these custom features. For this reason, the NVIDIA Forceware NVIDIA graphics display drivers will not install on most Geforce and Quadro family of mobile GPU's. Some newer laptops have been designed to work with our drivers.

Good luck

Seagull