LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Medion MD 96015 Help

Guest Andy

Okay I have this new Medion 96015 and it is a AMD Turion64 2.0ghz CPU only problem is the shared graphics..not bad though, previously I had a Intel Extreme Graphics 2 and that was horrible, but the graphics are Nvidia Geforce Go 6100, on the site it says these come with 1x16 PCI-Express but I am not sure if this matters but it looks like I have a Nforce 410 not a 430 so I am not sure if this will work. So if anyone can tell me anything I would like that :) Thank You.

• 3 months later...
Okay I have this new Medion 96015 and it is a AMD Turion64 2.0ghz CPU only problem is the shared graphics..not bad though, previously I had a Intel Extreme Graphics 2 and that was horrible, but the graphics are Nvidia Geforce Go 6100, on the site it says these come with 1x16 PCI-Express but I am not sure if this matters but it looks like I have a Nforce 410 not a 430 so I am not sure if this will work. So if anyone can tell me anything I would like that :) Thank You.

:)

How did you go with this - its on special next week here in Australia, is the ram upgradable?

Erh... I`m not sure what you want to know? I don`t know this particular model.. Could be based on the Arima w820 or not, could have MXM or not... If you want to know, open her up but keep in mind you`d be voiding your guarantee...