LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Ge ForceGo 440 64M Vista / Media Centre

jaspain

Hi

This is my first post so apologies if this has been discussed but could not fn anyhting on the forum.

Anyway, I need some help, I have a GO 440 Ge Force Graphics Card for my Compaq Presario Laptop, can any one confirm if they have had Media Centre or Vista running on the same card as it does not like mine and I would really like to extend to my 360?

If so can anyone point me in the right direction for a driver?,

Many Thanks

Jason

You might want to rephrase... the whole paragraph because I doubt anybody in the audience was able to understand your problem.

You might want to rephrase... the whole paragraph because I doubt anybody in the audience was able to understand your problem.

Sorry

I would like to know if anyone has success running media centre of vista with the Ge Force Go 440 as I have one in my Laptop (I am using the Standard Graphics Driver off Nvidia Site) and would like to use the media centre for extending to my Xbox 360.

I am not bothered about gaming on the PC. When I try and use Media Centre it comes up with an error with my Graphcs Card, Vista also does not recognise the driver. Is there a driver on this site I can use to get MCE or Vista to work with this card?, if so does anyone know the name or link to it?

Thanks

Jason