LaptopVideo2Go Forums

GEFORCE4 420 GO 32mb SONY LAPTOP DRIVERS PLEASE ?

Guest EMRE

• 1 month later...
i have sony laptop , but i didn`t find geforce4 420 go 32mb new driver , please help me guys . . .

Shoot me an e-mail (hagendas@cox.net) and I'll send you the driver. I'm running a Sony VAIO PCG-NVR23 with a nVIDIA GeForce4 420 Go (32 MB) video card.

All drivers in this site can be used with your card after using modified INF. And we have the every single nVidia driver release ... Almost.

All drivers in this site can be used with your card after using modified INF. And we have the every single nVidia driver release ... Almost.

If you have a chance, could you be more specific on which driver to use. I know that there are modified .INF's out there, just where are they? I've tried a bunch from this site and none of them seem to work. I too am using a Nvidia Geforce4 420 GO. any help would be much appreciated!

Try 84.25, and modified INF is right next to download link in driver threads. Read Quickstart Guide for detailed information in Frequently Asked Questions section. You may also want to check Have-Disk method thread there.

Try 84.25, and modified INF is right next to download link in driver threads. Read Quickstart Guide for detailed information in Frequently Asked Questions section. You may also want to check Have-Disk method thread there.

thanks for the quick response. I tried downloading the 84.25 driver as suggested, and downloaded the modified INF. I tried installing it with one error in the process (I can get the file name for ya if its relavent). It allowed me to install the software but blue screened on me after reboot. Are there specific settings I should be selecting when creating the modified INF?

Thanks,

--Alex

80 series are known to cause troubles on some GF4 cards, try 70 series - 77.77 for example.

80 series are known to cause troubles on some GF4 cards, try 70 series - 77.77 for example.

sweet.. it worked.. I actually used the 96.98 version with the modified INF. Rebooted and worked like a charm. Thanks for your help!

--Alex