LaptopVideo2Go Forums

7600 Driver Issue

Speedy

I have a Crown 15:2 Laptop with a go 7600 graphic card(256MB). I am looking for an updated driver and have downloaded many of the new drivers off this website, but when I try to install the driver I get an error stating that it doesn't support my hardware. Is there an updated driver for the 7600? If so, where can I get it? Am I doing something wrong? Any advice would be most appreciated.

I have a Crown 15:2 Laptop with a go 7600 graphic card(256MB). I am looking for an updated driver and have downloaded many of the new drivers off this website, but when I try to install the driver I get an error stating that it doesn't support my hardware. Is there an updated driver for the 7600? If so, where can I get it? Am I doing something wrong? Any advice would be most appreciated.

are you following the update-description writen down here?!

its recommend to replace the original driver-inf with the modded one before starting the installation!