• GeForce Go 6200: Here from AJH (v70.75 - current) @ VGN-FS115M
  • GeForce Go 6600: Here from Mr.G (v84.21 - current) @ Qosmio F20-149
  • GeForce Go 6600: Here from Heazky (v71.90 - 82.10) @ Tecra S2
  • GeForce Go 6800: Here from Miki (v72.50 - current) @ AMILO 3438G
  • GeForce Go 6800: Here from zipper (v72.50 - current) @ AMILO 4438G
  • GeForce Go 7600: Here from fensterbank (v84.20 - current) @ Aspire 5652
  • GeForce Go 7800 GTX: Here from jamesd (v79.31 - current) @ D900T

Notes

All nVIDIA drivers hosted at LaptopVideo2Go.com come as a maximum compressed self-extracting 7-ZIP archive for your convenience.

Reduce the size of your installation by using NVLiTE to rip out unnecessary languages and miscellaneous files without losing any driver features.

Make A Donation via PayPal if you find what we do useful and would like to help us pay for hosting these files into the future.

Please post any comments, suggestions, questions and other information related to this driver in this thread.

Additionally, use of the Forum's Search function and Frequently Asked Questions section is recommended.

If you still have a general problem that is not related with this driver, please post in the Support section.

LV2Go driver thread v1.5.2

Why I still cannot installed the 97.02 on my SZ laptop with GF 7400go even I use the modified inf file.

Help!!

The 7400 Go is supported:

NVIDIA_G72.DEV_01D8.1  = "NVIDIA GeForce Go 7400"
NVIDIA_G72.DEV_01D9.1  = "NVIDIA GeForce Go 7400 GS"

So post the main log file of the NERD tool. (use search to find NERD)

Has anyone tried these yet? I had some poor results with the last new drivers I tried, so I'm a little leery to try them without hearing any other opinions.

I'm going to try using these with my 7600 Go. The additional application profiles would help me out if I get get it to work. It looks like the install went fine; first boot up went ok. I had a few stalls after logging in the second time, but it eventually snapped out of it. Worst case scenario it looks likes I'll at least be able to roll back if something goes wrong.

Edit: Hmm... after instaling this driver Neverwinter Nights 2 tells me it "Cannot detect any supported Direct3D devices." I had no problems running it before; any ideas?

Edit 2: BSOD on third reboot; long stall on fourth reboot, but eventually started; still unable to run any Direct3D game, NWN2 or WOW.

Edit 3: I wish Nvidia would natively support all their laptop gpu's; reverted to 92.91.

Is there any way to get the additional application profiles from this or any newer driver into an older version?

Edited by antispimmer

Editted in my custom INF settings and they work like a charm.

Ive just come to tell you guys that these drivers are causing fps problems for me. Im using a Sony Vaio VGN-FE28B with a Geforce Go 7400. I have used drivers from here before and they worked fine? Any ideas?

I've installed this driver and have no problems so far. But I cannot switch to the old control panel and overclock via the driver. In the driver I used before (I think it was 92.-something) I could do this.

I've installed this driver and have no problems so far. But I cannot switch to the old control panel and overclock via the driver. In the driver I used before (I think it was 92.-something) I could do this.

http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/index....amp;#entry41956

You have to use RivaTuner for example to overclock.

Yes I've done so but is there no opportunity in this driver to switch to the old control panel?

I also do have very poor performance in splinter cell double agent and somewone before me mentioned "fps problems". Which driver do you recommend for current games?

I have the old CP - but I didn't clean before the install but installed on an older driver with old CP. Don't know if the bits are missing from 97.02.

Will this driver work on my Zepto 6214w with nVidia GO 7600? I'm currently using 91.31, do anyone of you know about another driver that makes better performances?

Best regards.

Is brilliant! Thanks, however....

Have a Rock Xtreme CT with go 7800gtx and centrino 2ghz and have yet to find any drivers or modded inf's that actually turn the screen on after resuming from standby.

Have tried loads of drivers and infs from here, and the most up to date driver I can get to work are originals from nvidia ver. 81.25. Any later originals have the same fault and any modded infs from here don't fix it, even if I change the recommended line in the infs for both intel chip compatibility and standby resume fault.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated!!

Good performance in these drivers, but after reboot Windows is setting in 800x600 and I have to set it to 1920x1200(native) by myself everytime. Does anyone have similar problem?

EDIT: I am an idiot. Posted in wrong thread. Sorry.

Edited by cakeod

these drivers cause a long pause/stall upon loading the desktop for me. i'm using Go 6800 Ultra/256MB, so do i have any recourse?

• 4 weeks later...

Guys, in my Vaio VGN-Fe21m with GeForce Go 7600 the drivers cause BSOD every time I boot. I Had to roll back to the previous driver version.