LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Games crashing...

c2java

Hi

I'm new here, and I hope that no1 will treat me like a Pro. So I own laptop of Toshiba Satellite series with an integrated video adapter Geforce 4 440 GO. My problem's description might be foggy for some of you, but if any1 ho have met this kind of a problem will read my topic then I'm sure that he'll understand. When I start any FPS (First Person Shooter) evrything seems OK, but after few minutes (about 5) of playing some of the textures starts changing colors and in a minute or so it crashes and leads to Blue Screen Of Death and in ~1sec PC restarts. I have tried many many drivers but all of them lead to the same results, maybe some1 have had the same problem, or maybe you just know the solution to my problem? Please help :)

I will be happy if u will leave me atleast any answer, ty..t

When you see people asking questions over and over about stuff covered by the FAQ... you are allowed to get pissed.