LaptopVideo2Go Forums

TDP of a X1700 ATI Mobility?

3DChipset

Does anyone know the TDP of the X1700? I haven't seen s*** from Dell nor Alienware having the ability to use X1700's in laptops?

Does anyone know the TDP of the X1700? I haven't seen s*** from Dell nor Alienware having the ability to use X1700's in laptops?

From what i've searched it should be around 25-35 TDP similar to X1800 series, the sure thing is that ATI mobility cards are maxed at 35 TDP. :)

Interesting... I'm suprised more laptop manufacturers aren't equipping their laptops with the latest from ATI. Usually when you see NVIDIA release a Mobile GPU it's picked up within a week or 2 of launch. The launch of ATI's X1450 / X1700 has been over a couple of months now and I've only seen Asus mention the GPU's with still no availability.

Sad... With those TDP's it should be a relatively good speed to heat ration on the laptop.