LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Problem with Display Properties...

izov

Guys, I have a problem with my computer's display properties. When I go to Display Properties->Settings and click Advanced I cannot see the tab for controlling Nvidia's settings. I've tried installing different versions of drivers but this tab is still missing. any suggestions?

Thanks

It's likely that the driver is not installed... check the driver version in the Hardware devices.

It's installed. Every time I install new driver I check the version. I've tried installing new drivers using both methods - setup and have disk. Every time it says that the installation went OK, the video card is working perfectly, but the Tab is missing...

It's likely that the driver is not installed... check the driver version in the Hardware devices.

I checked,everything was fine.

Actually I managed to install 72.14 and it's working fine, I have access to the missing Tab. But now I have another problem. When I watch movies on my TV I set the secondary device to be full screen device. Everything is fine, the movies is in fullscreen on the TV. The problem is that if I close the laptop's lid the movie on the TV stops. I've set "Nothing to happen" when my lid is closed in my Power profiles.

Do u have solution for this issue?