LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Toshiba Satellite P100-408

Wolverine279

Hi Boys I have The Toshiba satellite P100-408 with video card GeForce Go 7900 GS. I have lately installed the Drivers 95.97 I wanted to know if there were more recent with file modified .inf .during the istallation he is given me a message. .... the driver has not overcome the test however pressing on it continue the installation it proceeds and everything is all right. is it normal?Thanks to everybody and hi

PSYou can tell me in that section and that page to find them thanks still and you excuse

MY S.O. is WMC

:) :)

Edited by Wolverine279

So did you already update with the drivers here...? If you already have, I really wouldn't mess around too much. Performance has been fairly consistent on the newer drivers and the benefits of finding the one driver that makes your card a tiny bit faster really aren't worth the time. In other words, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Feel free to try other drivers though, I just think it would be a waste of time.

90 and 95 series drivers

• 3 weeks later...

So what is the recommended driver for the 7900gs?

And someone please could tell me what is the differece between the 8x.xx and the 9x.xx or 95.xx? wich are better for this card?

thanks a bunch :)