v97.35 VISTA 32bit | NV

®®®

drv_forceware.gif  nVIDIA ForceWare 97.35 for Windows Vista 32bit

drv_inf.gifModded INF | drv_quickstart.gifQuickstart Guide

Operating System: Windows Vista 32bit

Driver Version: 97.35 (9.7.3.5)

Driver Date: 2006-11-22 (YYYY-MM-DD)

Driver Size: 15.514.829 bytes

Driver Released by: NV (leaked @ Station-Drivers.com )

MS WHQL Certificate: True

Setup Files Included: True

International Files: True

Comments

Original INF only supports:
  • %NVIDIA_NV44.DEV_0167.2% = nv_NV3x, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0167&SUBSYS_006A1025
  • %NVIDIA_NV44.DEV_0168.2% = nv_NV3x, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0168&SUBSYS_006A1025
  • %NVIDIA_C51.DEV_0244.2% = nv_C51M, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0244&SUBSYS_407517C0
  • %NVIDIA_C51.DEV_0247.1% = nv_C51M, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0247&SUBSYS_01121025
  • %NVIDIA_G71.DEV_0298.1% = nv_G7x, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0298&SUBSYS_00961025
  • %NVIDIA_G72.DEV_01D7.1% = nv_G7x, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_01D7&SUBSYS_01001025
  • %NVIDIA_G72.DEV_01D7.2% = nv_G7x, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_01D7&SUBSYS_207F17C0
  • %NVIDIA_G72.DEV_01D7.3% = nv_G7x, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_01D7&SUBSYS_208017C0
  • %NVIDIA_G72.DEV_01D7.5% = nv_G7x, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_01D7&SUBSYS_01071025
  • %NVIDIA_G72.DEV_01D7.6% = nv_G7x, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_01D7&SUBSYS_00961025
  • %NVIDIA_G72.DEV_01D7.7% = nv_G7x, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_01D7&SUBSYS_01121025
  • %NVIDIA_G72.DEV_01D7.8% = nv_G7x, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_01D7&SUBSYS_10D71734
  • %NVIDIA_G72.DEV_01D7.A% = nv_G7x, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_01D7&SUBSYS_208217C0
  • %NVIDIA_G72.DEV_01D8.1% = nv_G7x, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_01D8&SUBSYS_207F17C0
  • %NVIDIA_G72.DEV_01D8.2% = nv_G7x, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_01D8&SUBSYS_208317C0
  • %NVIDIA_G73.DEV_0398.1% = nv_G7x, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0398&SUBSYS_00961025
  • %NVIDIA_G73.DEV_0398.2% = nv_G7x, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0398&SUBSYS_01121025

Changelog/Release Notes

ISSUES RESOLVED
  • n/a

OPEN ISSUES

• n/a

Documents

No documents.

Support

Benchmarks

• GeForce FX Go5200: Here from Larry (v53.03 - current) @ Inspirion 5150
  • GeForce FX Go5700: Here from Sky-Dexter (v65.73 - v84.21) @ Area 51-M 766
  • GeForce FX Go5700: Here from zipper (v53.51 - 82.10) @ ACER 1714
  • GeForce Go 6200: Here from AJH (v70.75 - current) @ VGN-FS115M
  • GeForce Go 6600: Here from Mr.G (v84.21 - current) @ Qosmio F20-149
  • GeForce Go 6600: Here from Heazky (v71.90 - 82.10) @ Tecra S2
  • GeForce Go 6800: Here from Miki (v72.50 - current) @ AMILO 3438G
  • GeForce Go 6800: Here from zipper (v72.50 - current) @ AMILO 4438G
  • GeForce Go 7600: Here from fensterbank (v84.20 - current) @ Aspire 5652
  • GeForce Go 7800 GTX: Here from jamesd (v79.31 - current) @ D900T

Notes

All nVIDIA drivers hosted at LaptopVideo2Go.com come as a maximum compressed self-extracting 7-ZIP archive for your convenience.

Reduce the size of your installation by using NVLiTE to rip out unnecessary languages and miscellaneous files without losing any driver features.

Make A Donation via PayPal if you find what we do useful and would like to help us pay for hosting these files into the future.

Please post any comments, suggestions, questions and other information related to this driver in this thread.

Additionally, use of the Forum's Search function and Frequently Asked Questions section is recommended.

If you still have a general problem that is not related with this driver, please post in the Support section.

LV2Go driver thread v1.5.3

Nice because the drivers are running fine or nice because there is a new driver for Vista? :)

I'm still waiting for the modded .inf...

Can anybody tell me is this driver supporting either SmartDimmer or PowerMizer in Vista?

Not really looking forward to have graphic on full all the time (heat + battery).

BTW so far only the original driver build in in Vista had PowerMizer (it's on, even though there is no options for it).

Nice cuz it's a new driver and i had problems with the last one! Waiting for the im also waiting for the inf!

EDIT, i modded the inf for myself, im not sure if i did it right, but i copied the stuff from the other modded inf here, and put it in at the same places.

Got it installed and everything seems to work just fine

screenoc2.png

Edited by ®®®

thank you !

ive installed it and it works fine ! Finally a system rating (4.4 stupid notebook hard drive's)

When will there be a driver that lets you set laptop lcd brightness to save battery? Or am i missing something from these drivers

--

bedrock

lcd brightness has nothing to do with NVidia drivers. Ask your manufactorer for a tool that allows you to change the brightness.

Regards,

Benny

Well, unfortunately, I'm kind of in the same boat.

Sony refuses to support Vista on my 1 year old laptop (which is perfectly capable of running it), essentially making it a $2000 paperweight if it wasn't for sites like this releasing these drivers.

However, due to Sony's complete disregard for their customers, they haven't released their drivers and utilities for Vista, therefore I have no dimming option or power management options other than the standard Vista one. So I have to rely on the SmartDimmer tool that used to be part of the Nvidia drivers, but has mysteriously vanished, leaving me SOL with heinous battery life....

And to think...I used to be such a Sony fanboy...

However, due to Sony's complete disregard for their customers, they haven't released their drivers and utilities for Vista, therefore I have no dimming option or power management options other than the standard Vista one. So I have to rely on the SmartDimmer tool that used to be part of the Nvidia drivers, but has mysteriously vanished, leaving me SOL with heinous battery life....

And to think...I used to be such a Sony fanboy...

Yes, Sony and the customer support...

Had a Sony VAIO Laptop before, switched to Dell and was very happy when on 11/30/06 drivers for Vista appeared on the download site.

Sorry for OT, had to say that...

Regards,

Benny

For the record this installed without a hitch on my XPS 2 w/upgraded 7800GTX using Stianu89's inf, and my 3DMark06 score from the .27 drivers jumped from 2851 to 3241 - not quite old XP SP2 levels, but very close. Nice DirectX performance bump in .35 in other words.

Edit: Holy crap these drivers actually fix OpenGL performance issues too, my framerates in WoW, which have been wallowing in the high teens/low 20's since Vista RTM jumped back into the 40-60fps range (1650x1050, 2x AA, details up) which is pretty much my normal XP SP2 rate. Yay for fixes!

Edited by ixian

WoW defaults in DirectX and is better ran in DirectX.

great drivers, all games works perfect (for a change from default Vista drivers). surprisingly energy-efficient. Thanks a million for INF.

WoW defaults in DirectX and is better ran in DirectX.

I know this, but it's the only modern game I have installed that can also be run in OpenGL mode, which is why I use it to test that in Vista :) . I don't have any of the Doom3 engine games or such installed.

Normally I do run it in DirectX mode.

1280x800 resolution is missing with original and that modded inf.

can someone help me? i hate this 1680x1050 native :)

+ how i could disable the "picture strech" . i want to play my games on 4:3 resolution but hate that it streches it. on XP there was a option to choose non-strech

Edited by InterFace

Thank you for the modded INF :)

My Vista performance rating was horrible before.

Now i can enjoy some Aero effects.

Edited by Trimola

Has anyone been able to play Prey, Doom 3, Quake 4, or any other Open GL games other than WoW using these drivers??? :P I WANNA PLAY PREYYYYYYYY :) :) :glare:

Edited by Area51m-7700

Then use your brain and use Windows XP...

atleast with 97.34 every (including opengl) game works. u just need to choose "comp. mode windows 98".

but well u cant play online when server has punkbuster because PB doesnt support vista yet.

Then use your brain and use Windows XP...

Agreed. Although the drivers for Vista seem to be getting better, incrementally, they are still a good bit under XP performance. At least for some games (like CS:S, BF2, Gothic III). Other games (ones that don't have very high system requirements often) I don't really notice any diffirence in. So atm if I am going to play a game, I boot up XP, and for anything else I can enjoy Vista for all it's worth.

This also makes it slightly harder to drift off into games instead of doing work, which is good :)

Edited by Kahl

I am trying to look drivers for my laptop, it is a XXODD XNi 570u3 with a NVidia Go 7950GTX. I have tried to find drivers for the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows Vista RTM without luck. Anyone know where I could find those?

Hiya, I tried all three versions supplied but says there is a compatibility issue ?

Hope you can help.

Cheers.

To Fabrice Roux: No offense, but, Yeah, thanks for Not Helping. The reason for the question was to find out if anyone found a way to get those games to work, not to find out if I was using my brain. Second, instead of spending that much time to come to the forum and type a smartass reply to someone that obviously knows less about this stuff than you(and i'm not saying that you don't help at all, your other posts sure shows that you have helped, but being a smartass doesn't always mean you're right!), you can actually help them out in whatever way without being a smartass. But anyways, thanks for Not Helping. :) :)

On a more light note! I noticed a little problem with these drivers. Well, not sure if it's a problem but it's annoying. Whenever i watch dvds on my laptop at certain times, (i timed it to approximately every 15 seconds) diagonal lines start flying across the screen in the videos. Question is: Is anyone else experiencing this, and is there a solution to this Other than reverting back to a different driver? :P

Edited by Area51m-7700

I just cannot get these below drivers to work, Vista only seems to work with the default ones :-(( Help!