LaptopVideo2Go Forums

v97.35 VISTA 32bit | NV

®®®

I had no problem, to use all the other drivers, but this i have a problem with.. Just says that Vista is not installed, when i try to install it. Anyone have any to say on this matter? :)

atleast with 97.34 every (including opengl) game works. u just need to choose "comp. mode windows 98".

but well u cant play online when server has punkbuster because PB doesnt support vista yet.

Actually, it does work! Run your game in "Administrator" mode, and PB will work just fine. Works like a charm on BF2!

I gave up on trying to run some of my games on vista.....Poor Eragon :glare: ....I really like that game, oh well, guess i'll have to boot up the xp rig in the closet :)

What happened to Control Panel where you can modify the DIGITAL VIBRANCE? I soo miss it!

How do you control the DIGITAL VIBRANCE in this driver version? TIA!

Yeah, i miss being able to do all that too. i'm just wondering how much longer we're gonna have to wait to see all those features brought back in there finally. :)

Holy crap, finally a stable(ish) release!

And Aero and Control Panel are working as well, now I only need some sort of dimming control and I'll be set. Until then I guess I'm tethered to my AC adapter.

• 2 weeks later...

I am running this drivers under Asus equipped with Geforce Go 6200. There are 256mb of dedicated video memory that XP recognizes correctly. Vista reports 64mb of dedicated video memory + 271mb of shared memory. How can this be?

nvidia.jpg

Edited by chriz-74

Given that the desktop GeForce 6200 usually have 16 or 32 MB of dedicated RAM... I guess that Vista is giving you the proper reading. Which is 64MB of dedicated RAM + a bunch of MB vampirized from the system RAM.

ps: thank you for posting the screenshot... I forgot how ###### Vista looked with Aero Glass on. :)

how i could disable the "picture strech" . i want to play my games on 4:3 resolution but hate that it streches it. on XP there was a option to choose non-strech

i have the same question...a lot of games don't support widescreen mode so picture is just strech..and ugly looking :)

Hi all !

I've install this driver on my amilo M3438, but i've a problem with them. This drivers can't control 6800go fan speed.

Have you an idea to solve my problem ?

I have test BF 2142 with this, and it works very good !

regards

Tom