LaptopVideo2Go Forums

7600go and vista

Guest teamet

Hi. I have a zepto 6615wd with a 7600go. In vista i have tried installing video drivers but it doesnt seem to work :/

When i press the setup.exe file some nvidia splash screen appear and it loads something. Then a warning screen says that there arent any drivers compatible with my hardware and aborts the setup.

I used the vista video driver from this website and nvidias. The problem might be that it isnt a standard 7600go? I mean with 512mb ram and all? Anyone who has any ideas?

It sounds like you didn't replace the INF file... go read the FAQ that's linked on the driver download page.

Guest Heavy-J
It sounds like you didn't replace the INF file... go read the FAQ that's linked on the driver download page.

yah I changed the inf.... the driver install only when asking me for reboot, I do Reboot now, and when I enter in windows the screen come black.... I cant do nuthing