LaptopVideo2Go Forums

v100.30 Windows Vista 32bit | Microsoft

mobilenvidia

Flatout 2 has bad performance with this driver. Also my AVI movies seems to play with 'lag', and the screen looks blokky in winamp...

This driver has HORRIBLE Media Center / Video Playback stuttering and framerate...

Games are good and AA is WORKING (Forced Manually, but works...YAY!)

I put this on my laptop with 7900gs and it seems to be quite a bit faster than the previous 9x release. I have not yet tried video playback but EQ2 framerates are definitely improved.

Lol [wipes sweat off his forehead]. Had me scared i was going to get the darn blue screen, took so long to install. On a more happier note, they run really nice with the games, best performance i've seen on vista so far.

Quick question....someone posted something about "forcing AA", i was wondering what you meant by this......and i think i've figured that you don't mean turning it on in the game itself. So would it be too much to ask what exactly do you mean by forcing it on, and how would i be able to do that? :) :)

Edited by Area51m-7700

btw anyone tried updating the drivers (via 'have disk" method) in Vista ? does it works now ?

or everyone follows 'old-school' path - uninstall NVidia drivers, reboot, install new ones ???

I had AA working by going into Advanced 3d Settings and forcing what AA mode I wanted

In a few days it will be available again here (Vista release)

But in the mean time, google your needs

Where can i download this drivers?

i am looking everywhere, can find it :)

Thanks

better hurry to get 100.40 for Go cards from Asus !!!

http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/index....showtopic=12612

I had AA working by going into Advanced 3d Settings and forcing what AA mode I wanted

I had already done that, but for me it doesn't do a thing. But i think i found something strange, i never questioned or thought it would be possible, but i just these drivers to install on Windows XP 2 sp2 home edition. and they actually don't kill the system, only problem is that i have to use AA and Vsync or the games run like crap. Especially R6Vegas. Any ideas? :) :)

Can someone tell me are these driver for Vista has the option to overclock yet?

No, there is/are no overclocking functions in vista as of yet. Probably sometime soon hopefully. But who nows, tomorrow someone just might find a way...lol....someday :)

These are working fine on my rtm build on the alien. I notice no real improvements, but of course there were no problems with the last build I was using (97.54 I think). The new wave of windows is here finally and it works(for the most part), so it's time to celebrate. :)