LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Best driver for Geforce go 7400

Akutski

this thread is a quintessential example of why unregistered users should not be allowed to post. 100% slightly related questions and no answers.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Tweak

Hey guys I got a geforce 7400 go, been at this for a while, screw hp(told me my laptop doesnt support high end gaming)

Imma list some solid drivers off here that have helped me play Oblivion,Half life 2, Crysis, Bioshock. No assassins creed working yet

:)

I got a dual core 1.6

gig of ram

and most games are not as beautiful as can be but PLAYable

For bioshock, Crysis(newer fps)

Version 169.09

Half life 2 and older fps

Version 156.87

Another all around driver that served me well was the Version 156.55, which pretty much ran all of the games together. :)

Tried updating to newer drivers to play assassins creed but that was a big waste of 55$ and now I cant play anything till i revert.

Searched these forums for a long time and hopefully this will help you guys out.

-Tweak

• 7 months later...

Hi....

i used to have the same lagging problem with the overheat, and only one thing work like magic...... take a deep breath and blow as hard as you can in the lateral y below fans.... ahhhh i recommend to close your eyes....

hope this works 4 u as for me

Greetings from Chile

PD: Sorry for the English! :-s