LaptopVideo2Go Forums

bad video quality on geforce go 7600

vky0

hi guys,

i got recently a vaio laptop with a geforce go 7600. After formatting, i noticed that all my videos play with a very bad quality, as they were heavily compressed. i've installed the latest driver , 97.02, but the problem is still occuring. i really dont know what to do else....please help!

regards,

Edited by vky0

try driver 87.25 mate, works fine for me and i have the same card... got me 100% performence increase :)

hi,

thanks. I tried this driver but it didnt change anything... My videos are still playing with bad quality, as if i were on 16 bit display whereas im on 32 bit optimal display :)

Edited by vky0

hi,

thanks. I tried this driver but it didnt change anything... My videos are still playing with bad quality, as if i were on 16 bit display whereas im on 32 bit optimal display :)

do u think i should go back to the shop and change my computer for another one? im seriously thinking of that...

I really doubt getting it replaced would do anything other than be an inconvenience for everyone involved. Do a search for VMR and video problems and test out some things people have tried to fix playback issues.

• 6 months later...
hi guys,

i got recently a vaio laptop with a geforce go 7600. After formatting, i noticed that all my videos play with a very bad quality, as they were heavily compressed. i've installed the latest driver , 97.02, but the problem is still occuring. i really dont know what to do else....please help!

regards,

Hi I have HP Laptop with Nvidia Geforce Go 7400 ..........

I have same problem.........

i try everything ,......... every driver from this site and tweaksrs.com and even microsoft update...... updating chipset driver also........but no luck....

the video looks like you are playing it in 16bit color quality...........

i don't know what i have to do with this..................

did you solve your problem?