LaptopVideo2Go Forums

ati x700 for sale!

newlands

hey i have a ati x700 mxm card that i don't need as i have a new card, Would anyone be interested in it?

Hi

Can you have the dimensions of the card ?

Thanks

Hey, I think that it is an mxm type 1 card. It is out of an amilo a1667g. I will take the best offer but remember postage will be included in that price.

Hi,

If you garantee that it's a card 128Mb (not turbocache) and it's working... because I read :

"hey my x700 card has died and i need a new one. I wanted to upgrade anyways so do you know if a 7900gs will fit into an Amilo A1667g. Do you still have the 6800's available. Can anyone tell me what to do about heat issues. Best regards

James"

I will give you 65 euros = 43.93 £.

Edited by al00

Low end AMD GPU don't have Turbocache... but Hypermemory IIRC.

Hi,

If you garantee that it's a card 128Mb (not turbocache) and it's working... because I read :

"hey my x700 card has died and i need a new one. I wanted to upgrade anyways so do you know if a 7900gs will fit into an Amilo A1667g. Do you still have the 6800's available. Can anyone tell me what to do about heat issues. Best regards

James"

I will give you 65 euros = 43.93 £.

Yeah i did have that problem and subsiquently i got kris to send me a 7900 gs as i had a lot of work that i needed to do for my as level coursework. (Thanks you so much kris for helping me out as i needed to do the coursework in typed, and so got a pasiing grade.) Anyways a couple of days after christmas i went to a computer shop and they contacted fujitsu siemens and some how( I know it's strange) sent me a new card as i was still in warranty but i did still have to pay for them to ship it. This is a 128 mb card and can be upgraded to 512 with hypermemnory. I don't think i will accept that offer as i had to pay postage to get the card in the first place and then i have to pay to post it to you. Thanks Anyways.

• 4 weeks later...