LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Widescreen on Geforce FX 5600 Go

hiroshi

I bought a Gateway FPD2485W 24" Widescreen High-Definition LCD Flat-Panel Display and I want to use it as a second monitor on my Toshiba Satellite 5205-S705 but my actual driver does not suport the native resolution of Gateway (1920x1200).

Does anyone can help me out?

Tks

• 5 months later...

Hi there,

I'm having the exact same problem, I can't get the resolution to go up past 1024x768 for the TV, but it supports 1366x768. I've tried just about everything I can think of, made it the primary display, tried to add a custom resolution, but I can't get it. If anyone could help us out, I would be most grateful.

cheers!

Looks like my problem was the crappy S-Video I was using was the problem. VGA works fine. Thanks for the excellent drivers guys.

Edited by Don Rosco

• 2 weeks later...

To original poster:

Have you tried adding a custom resolution of 1920x1200? Your card should handle that resolution fine.