LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Link to laptopvideo2go

hAnG_oVeR

Hey, Couldn't find a good link to this site so made one. May be useful for you :) (see Avatar) Got the idea from one of your old logo's but it had geforce 2 on it. :P

Have just installed the 9744 drivers and they work like a charm. Keep it up!!

..--hang_over--..

Manufacturer:

Dell Inc.

Processor:

Genuine IntelĀ® CPU T2600 @ 2.16GHz (2 CPUs)

Memory:

2046MB RAM

Hard Drive:

95 GB

Video Card:

NVIDIA GeForce Go 7900 GTX

Monitor:

1920x1200 LCD 17"

Sound Card:

SigmaTel Audio

Speakers/Headphones:

Force Feedback X treme!!!

Keyboard:

USB Root Hub

Mouse:

USB Root Hub

Mouse Surface:

White Piece of Paper :)

Operating System:

Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp.050622-1524)

Edited by hAnG_oVeR

Check out his profile.

Ah. Pretty cool. Upload it as your avatar, it's your personal photo now and people can't really see it.

Ah. Pretty cool. Upload it as your avatar, it's your personal photo now and people can't really see it.

ok done. could be done better, when i compress to gif it goes all ugly. the original animation looks better. I think I need to use something better than animation shop.

Am quite chuffed :)

ok done. could be done better, when i compress to gif it goes all ugly. the original animation looks better. I think I need to use something better than animation shop.

If you want I can try to crompress it better ? Send me your 'animation shop' project files (if it has ...) and the best quality gif (you can mail me via my profile). I'll try to convert it to photoshop and I'll see what I can do :)

edit: it does look good, but the quality is just terrible :P :)

jeroen,

have sent in email to your lv2g account. (had to get this from your MEDION MD41300 Drivers site as i cant work out how to add attachments via the profile email.

cheers

jeroen,

have sent in email to your lv2g account. (had to get this from your MEDION MD41300 Drivers site as i cant work out how to add attachments via the profile email.

cheers

Sorry, my bad, should have sent you a PM with it!

well thanks, I will look for it this eavening :)

Just tried to convert it to a .psd file to modify it with Photoshop without any luck ...

Guess you'll have to look for some other things. Another tip is to crop (or resize) all images to 90x90 so they automatically fit in the forum and don't get resized anymore. Next is looking for some frames you could skip, and as last you'll have to play with the quality settings, look how many colors (something between 64 and 128 should do fine) and all other gif settings! :)

succes! :)