LaptopVideo2Go Forums

NVIDIA GeForce4 440 Go

Guest eliphaz

Try 67.66 (I think). Newer drivers tend not to work very well.

Hi, I also use a Geforce Go440 64MB version in my notebook and Fifa 07 crashes sometimes with an driver error. The guys from EA told me to use a newer one. Actually I use the 84.21 and it worked fine without Fifa....any idea or solution for me?

My notebook is a Mitac 8640 with a P4 2.53Ghz and 512MB memory. Just enough for me. I hope that someone can help me.

With best regards,

Majestic

Guest Majestic

Hi, I also use a Geforce Go440 64MB version in my notebook and Fifa 07 crashes sometimes with an driver error. The guys from EA told me to use a newer one. Actually I use the 84.21 and it worked fine without Fifa....any idea or solution for me?

My notebook is a Mitac 8640 with a P4 2.53Ghz and 512MB memory. Just enough for me. I hope that someone can help me.

With best regards,

Majestic

Guest Eliphaz

With best regards,

Majestic

I was really asking about the best driver for this card more as a poll then a suggestion. To see what driver is working the best for the people using this card.

I'm using the 9.1.4.7 now and have been for awhile. Don't have any issues with it.