LaptopVideo2Go Forums

GO 6150

boomstick

Can someone help a noob. I've been trying to figure out which driver to try but I have no clue. I have read the "read before posting" stuff, but I'm no closer to figuring this out. Any help is appreciated.

Really, no driver will help you any at all. Stay with what you have.

The 6150 is no gaming graphics card, and is only really suited for playing videos... And not much else.

• 3 months later...

Hello.

I am searching for a Driver too. On my Notebook was Vista installed and I will change to XP. But I have no idea which Driver I should use.

• 1 month later...
Guest Johnny
Really, no driver will help you any at all. Stay with what you have.

The 6150 is no gaming graphics card, and is only really suited for playing videos... And not much else.

What a cheap lazy answer. Do you have any idea how much better a 6150 is than just a few years ago?

What a cheap lazy answer. Do you have any idea how much better a 6150 is than just a few years ago?

I think Intel graphics outperforms the 61xx chips in some respects. They're budget chips meant for nothing more than running Windows and playing DVDs.

And they were released just a few years ago. And they were slow then. Maybe go back 5 years or so.