LaptopVideo2Go Forums

For Sale 6600GO 265MB USED 1,5 YEARS

need4mxm

:) Because MXM upgrade is getting the 7600 in a short while i am selling my Type II 6600GO 265MB out of my jewel diamond 2600 for the higest bidder!! Bidding starts at ?100,-(incl shipping) That are Euros, European Currency

:)

Would this card fit in a Alienware M5700m, currently i have a Geforce 6800Go 256MB MXM Type III in there but due to my computer constantly freezing and fuzzy lines appearing when it freezes i have come down to it must be that my card has gone bad after respawning the thing, i dont have the money to dish out to upgrade so i am looking for a replacement even if it means a small decline

these seems good but will a 6600 type 2 replace my current card?

Would this card fit in a Alienware M5700m, currently i have a Geforce 6800Go 256MB MXM Type III in there but due to my computer constantly freezing and fuzzy lines appearing when it freezes i have come down to it must be that my card has gone bad after respawning the thing, i dont have the money to dish out to upgrade so i am looking for a replacement even if it means a small decline

these seems good but will a 6600 type 2 replace my current card?

Yes, it will work.

i am very interested in this card. drop me an email jrmars07@yahoo.com and we will talk more about how this transaction would work and a lil more info thanks

:) Because MXM upgrade is getting the 7600 in a short while i am selling my Type II 6600GO 265MB out of my jewel diamond 2600 for the higest bidder!! Bidding starts at ?100,-(incl shipping) That are Euros, European Currency

I'm interested too.

@ this moment 2 people want this card. I only have 1, so or start bidding or give me a mail with an offer i cant refushe....Bidding/Sale Stops 12 febuari 2007 because then i am gonna pay the gauys from mxm upgrade for my new 7600!!! :)

@ this moment 2 people want this card. I only have 1, so or start bidding or give me a mail with an offer i cant refushe....Bidding/Sale Stops 12 febuari 2007 because then i am gonna pay the gauys from mxm upgrade for my new 7600!!! :)

You are? Nice :)

Hi,

I understand that you need money for the 7600 but sorry I must say :

If you are expecting "bidding" why you don't put your card on ebay ?

Within sight of the courtesy and the friendship of this forum I think and I give priority to jrmars07 because it was the first with being interested.

And to answer to your request, for now, I will give you 100 euros that you are asking.

Cordially.

Edited by al00

No probs, but e-bay no way. If nothing changes I Sell it to the first 1 who replayd, if he dont want it and no 1 else wants it then. No probs to(keep the card as a spare), But :) i still go for the 7600.

Is this card ok to replace my dead ATI X700 of my Amilo A1667G?

Yes.

OK, so if it's ok to replace my video card, I want to buy it.

I just have to know if it needs lot of triks to work in my laptop.

And give me your price, payment and delivery conditions.

The card has to arrive in Bacau-Romania.

Adi

No probs, but e-bay no way. If nothing changes I Sell it to the first 1 who replayd, if he dont want it and no 1 else wants it then. No probs to(keep the card as a spare), But :) i still go for the 7600.

Hi,

I never say that I don't want...

In my last post with conditions I offer you 100 euros...