currently it says

DIRECTX 9.0 or better

GeForce Go 6400

Videos BIOS version: 6.44.02.35.01

IRQ: 16

BUS: PCI Express x16

Memory: 256

FORCEWARE version: 77.42

I went on the website and downloaded the latest 97.92 but when i try to install it says:

"The NVIDIA Setup program could not locate any drivers that are compatible with your current hardware. Setup will not exit."

I haven't updated any of my video drivers since reformatting, I don't even know how to update the video drivers because it's not on the Nvidia website and nothing on my laptop links me to a driver update page. I've looked around on the internet and I've finally found this site, so can anyone please help me update my video drivers please?

Thanks in advance~

You need to download the modded .inf file and replace the original one with the modified one.

Check the FAQ section for info and tutorials.

• 3 years later...
Guest Guest

my laptop specs

SONY VAIO VGN s56GP

1.86ghz centrino

1.5gb 533 ddr2 ram

geforce go 6400 256mb ram

I need some help with upgrading my forceware drivers

currently it says

DIRECTX 9.0 or better

GeForce Go 6400

Videos BIOS version: 6.44.02.35.01

IRQ: 16

BUS: PCI Express x16

Memory: 256

FORCEWARE version: 77.42

I went on the website and downloaded the latest 97.92 but when i try to install it says:

"The NVIDIA Setup program could not locate any drivers that are compatible with your current hardware. Setup will not exit."

I haven't updated any of my video drivers since reformatting, I don't even know how to update the video drivers because it's not on the Nvidia website and nothing on my laptop links me to a driver update page. I've looked around on the internet and I've finally found this site, so can anyone please help me update my video drivers please?

Thanks in advance~