LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Goodbye Dell/Alienware

whitetigerx7

Since my Alienware M5500 died and received a ceremonial dismantling and parts sell off I have aquired a Compaq Presario V6000 laptop.

Thing is it's really nice and even though it has a GeForce 6150 chip in it for graphics and Vista Home Premium I did discover I could mod my INFs and create some handy dandy INF driver installation files for Presario users running certain laptops with certain graphics chips.

Some from here on out I'm going to be producing Compaq Presario V6000 series Nvidia driver INFs annd I've posted my first official INF in the modified driver section so have at it and talk to you soon.

BTW... I got a MUCH better warrenty with HP/Compaq than I did with Dell/Alienware. My laptop breaks I actually get to send it in for either a replacement or repair.