LaptopVideo2Go Forums

X1800 from mxm upgrade bios...

Krapatouille

Hi. I have on my amilo a x1800 from mxm upgrade I want to know if the bios released for AMILO Xi 1547 (download on fujitsu siemens computer website) can work with my card?

Hi. I have on my amilo a x1800 from mxm upgrade I want to know if the bios released for AMILO Xi 1547 (download on fujitsu siemens computer website) can work with my card?

Same card, so yeah...

Also: how's your card doing? No more problems? If you need more tech support, please mail me directly. A lot easier for me :)

• 1 month later...
Same card, so yeah...

Also: how's your card doing? No more problems? If you need more tech support, please mail me directly. A lot easier for me :)

Hi,

I tried to update firmware on my x1800 but it failed. I could not start my lappie on next reboot... Is there any chance to fix this or I need to buy a new one?

Thx for help.

Mic

Does the lappie boot at all? Lights? HD activity? Have you tried an external monitor?

Does the lappie boot at all? Lights? HD activity? Have you tried an external monitor?

It does not boot at all. Lights are blinking in loops with beeps from the speakers. I dont think extenal monitor would help. I suspect board is not able to read bios of the video card. I wonder if in any repair facility they can re-flash it with proper bios or my video card is worthless... :)

It does not boot at all. Lights are blinking in loops with beeps from the speakers. I dont think extenal monitor would help. I suspect board is not able to read bios of the video card. I wonder if in any repair facility they can re-flash it with proper bios or my video card is worthless... :)

Hmm.. Maybe I'll be able to do that in a few weeks, but I don'y know yet :)