LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Anyone got a working link to Enhancers?

WhiskeySix

Just wondering if anyone has a copy of the inf enhancer available? (since the site crash took out that page)

I'm using 84.25 and a go 7800 if it matters...

edit: I'm looking to use the 84.25 driver, but add the ability to OC and monitor temps.

Edited by WhiskeySix

Just wondering if anyone has a copy of the inf enhancer available? (since the site crash took out that page)

I'm using 84.25 and a go 7800 if it matters...

edit: I'm looking to use the 84.25 driver, but add the ability to OC and monitor temps.

I'm sorry, i cant help you there but if you want the ability to OC and monitor your temps, download Ntune from Nvidia right HERE

I took it down for now since the layout changed. I have it on the top of my list to just get it running soon and re-work some of the code later. :)

cool, thanks... yeah, I managed to get both of those things (OC + temp monitor) enabled using regedit with some help from google. Is there a guide anywhere that describes what all the keys are for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\NVIDIA Corporation\Global\NVTweak ?