LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Laptopvideo2Go Site Errors/Problems

Teraphy

Dont know if it is just me but none of the modified inf files for the 192 series and for 178.13 wont download, all it loads is a page with text

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teraphy

• mobilenvidia

• ®®®

• zipper

Dont know if it is just me but none of the modified inf files for the 192 series and for 178.13 wont download, all it loads is a page with text

Fixed, thanks for pointing it out :)

View new content kicks this up:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/nvadmin/public_html/forums/admin_cp/sources/classes/bbcode/core.php on line 871

Timing out again.

Timing out again.

Not seen this yet, but the server does seem slow sometimes, or unreachable.

Checking the CPU usage and all looks normal.

Server is pumping out nearly 20Mbps continuously.

I've got the impression it happens mostly when there are lots of new posts, so it's timing out before all have been sorted out.

• 1 month later...

hi i have a problem with my hp 9700 pavilion....I uploaded a driver from Nvidia.com and after the update the computer had an issue detecting its driver...i tried everything from downloading new drivers, back rolling the drivers even wiping the os and putting it back on the manufacture settings. what am i doing wrong...well i havent tried a driver from this site as yet...

• 1 month later...

I wonder what's the problem with the search function - it's about useless and returns almost no hits.

I wonder what's the problem with the search function - it's about useless and returns almost no hits.

Hey zip which search bar are you using ?

The one at bottom of page only seaches current thread, the one at the top searches whole forum

They both seem to work

Top; I searched for example my own posts from the last year and got just 7 hits. HDMI - 6 hits. Control panel - 9 hits and so on.

• 1 month later...

I agree the forum search is completely useless, it used to work a year ago but now it returns no hits for words that clearly exist. It seems to me like the search database has not been updated.

I had to rely on a Google site search to actually find previous topics i knew existed.

I agree the forum search is completely useless, it used to work a year ago but now it returns no hits for words that clearly exist. It seems to me like the search database has not been updated.

I had to rely on a Google site search to actually find previous topics i knew existed.

We're using the Sphinx search engine. It should produce better results than the traditional search engine. What are some search terms that are failing?

test terms

gragoyle

gargoyle

Note: posts for search are re-indexed every 15min.

for example, quadro4, sec3225, 700 gogl, return zero hits

I noticed some weird links on the homepage about 2 days ago. I am still seeing them and want to make sure that they are supposed to be there.

th_Capture.png

You'll notice the links to some antivirus site, some sms site, cell accessories, and a myspace site.

Edited by metril

I've been trying to download driver 174.74 or 156.55 and the answer that I get after I click on the download link on the disclaimer page (http://www.laptopvideo2go.com/drivers/xp/174.74/disclaimer) is the following (on the new page): "Empty Referer

We have recognized that you are attempting to directly link to our drivers. Please head over to the LaptopVideo2Go website and try downloading a driver."

I couldn't download any driver at all.

• 2 weeks later...

for example, quadro4, sec3225, 700 gogl, return zero hits

Quite right. I don't seem to get any results currently. As it turns out Sphinx stopped running and thus no results were returned for anything. Sorry about that!

I noticed some weird links on the homepage about 2 days ago. I am still seeing them and want to make sure that they are supposed to be there.th_Capture.pngYou'll notice the links to some antivirus site, some sms site, cell accessories, and a myspace site.

Yes, it's temporary. :)

I've been trying to download driver 174.74 or 156.55 and the answer that I get after I click on the download link on the disclaimer page (http://www.laptopvideo2go.com/drivers/xp/174.74/disclaimer) is the following (on the new page): "Empty RefererWe have recognized that you are attempting to directly link to our drivers. Please head over to the LaptopVideo2Go website and try downloading a driver."I couldn't download any driver at all.

This might be caused by a plugin within your browser altering the referring data. I'm currently undergoing a new site and will overhaul the download links once again.

• 1 month later...

Hi!

I haven't been able to directly access this web site from the google reader RSS feed.

If I subscribe to the rss directly in firefox it goes well but if I try from google reader I get redirected to here no matter what rss feed from laptopvideo2go I choose...

The only way to access from google reader is by copy/pasting the link which is kind of weird :)

Any ideas why this is happening? Anyone else had the same problem?

anyone?

An entire week without any kind of reply... great! :)

• 3 months later...

64bit mobile drivers inf worng after 197.44 version.

• 2 months later...

Hello,

Although I'm utilizing two beta browsers, (IE9-beta & Firefox 4.0beta6) sometimes the site loads up fine, however recently I'm getting freezes, and script error/slow down pop-ups on both...Even when I was utilizing IE8, this was occurring..

Thanks, as I realize that updating all the various drivers and modded .inf files is a chore, and maintaining the actual site can be quite challenging....especially that the majority of our collective membership, Laptopvideo2Go team have full time positions...too!

:)

Q1 : is nv188.81 (still) the "fastest" Nv mob driver around :unsure: ? :w00t: JoaoVr :unsure: !

Q2 : I have a GF9600M GT dev 0649 subys 055110DE, is 10DE=nVidia ?, what is 0551 ?, what NVxx.inf is compatible ?

e.g the 188.81s nvam.inf contains 5 _DEV.0649 entries but non with &SUBSYS_055110DE

"

%NVIDIA_DEV.0649.01% = Section026, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0649SUBSYS_001F1B0A

%NVIDIA_DEV.0649.03% = Section020, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0649SUBSYS_19F21043

%NVIDIA_DEV.0649.04% = Section020, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0649SUBSYS_20011043

%NVIDIA_DEV.0649.05% = Section020, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0649SUBSYS_20051043

%NVIDIA_DEV.0649.06% = Section026, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0649SUBSYS_20061043

"

whitch one of these can I alter with my card subsys ? ( and do the "have disk" drv install : )

.01%,6 ref to section026, 3,4,5 ref to section020, hmmm.. does this matter :) ?

Q3: newer nv(260.63) driver contains several NVxx.inf with 0649 but non with my subsys + the NvCpl fails to load :)

Sorry for wrong forum :P please move

• 1 year later...

update timezones on forum

russia don't use dst since autumn 2011

Edited by phantom

Have you ticked Automatically Detect DST in your Profile settings ?

• 1 month later...

Trying to download current drivers for my windows xp 32 bit operating system but every time I click the link to download the inf files I get Error: The request for '/infs/295series/29610/nvpg.inf' was not found on this server.

Not entirely sure where I go from here. I've always gotten my drivers for my windows 7 machine from here and its worked just fine, most of the time.