LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Video Driver for Toshiba Satellite 1410-604

stefano69

Dear All,

my laptop is a Toshiba Satellite S1410-604 equipper with GeForce Go 4 -420.

Original video driver is version nVIDIA 28.61 which does not support many of the newly released games.

I managed to install a newer version of drive (78.51) trough the guru3d service: problem is now my screen is not anymore 1024x.... but reduced to 956x.... leaving a black column on the right of my screen.

How can I solve my problem? Any suggestion on newer versions of video driver I could use?

Many thanks for your reply.

Stef

Edit: http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/index.php?showtopic=5832

• 2 months later...

I have a Toshiba Laptop 1410-S173 with nVidia GeForce4 420 16MB video. After installing SP2 on WinXP, the maximum resolution is 969 x 768, with the black bar on the right hand side. I have installed nVidia 61.77 driver and have tried various .inf files from the site. All i get when I update the driver with a modified .inf file is a blank screen. Do they work??

• 9 months later...
Guest catur

I have a Toshiba Laptop 1410-S173 with nVidia GeForce4 420 16MB video. home edition on WinXP, the maximum resolution is 969 x 768, with the black bar on the right hand side.

can you help me to fix this problem?