LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Nvidia Gforce go 7600 in Toshiba A100-599

kadir

In my notebook i have some problems with games i use Toshiba A100-599 my graphic Card Nvidia Gforce Go 7600 (256mb) and i use Windows vista Home Premium

My problems are some games for ex. Fifa 07 , NFS CARBON Working very slowly and some games for ex.F.E.A.R and Dark Messiah and Might Magic not opened in my notebook.... Why these things happened and why fifa 07 fastened in some times and going to be crazy every time pls help me....

Guest andrei
In my notebook i have some problems with games i use Toshiba A100-599 my graphic Card Nvidia Gforce Go 7600 (256mb) and i use Windows vista Home Premium

My problems are some games for ex. Fifa 07 , NFS CARBON Working very slowly and some games for ex.F.E.A.R and Dark Messiah and Might Magic not opened in my notebook.... Why these things happened and why fifa 07 fastened in some times and going to be crazy every time pls help me....

Hi,

I have the same notebook, Might Magic,... doesn't work on Vista. Instead i have other problem, with games, like Age Of Empires, Might Magic.. the notebook crash after 1 hour of play or less. Have anyone a similar problem ???

Thx.

Hi,

I have the same notebook, Might Magic,... doesn't work on Vista. Instead i have other problem, with games, like Age Of Empires, Might Magic.. the notebook crash after 1 hour of play or less. Have anyone a similar problem ???

Thx.

I have the same laptop - and in general I see BSOD in Vista very often with different frequency - somtimes after few mins of

playing sometimes after hour or more....

Hopefully this is Vista problem and not the hardware. I'm going to install XP and check if there will be

a problem with BSOD.

In general many games aren't compatible with vista - MS has changed completelly DirectX for Vista.

They have implemented a kind of compatibility mode for older games but ..... sometimes it works and sometimes don't.

For example i was able to play FEAR or FABLE but MOH PA crashes just after start ( even in compatibility mode )

So ... i think we have to deal with a such bahaviour for some time - we (Vista users) are like test animals in a lab.

I hope after, let's say, 6 months Vista will get more stable ( MS will provide a few patches etc... ) - still some games

won't work on it .

Regs,

Irv.

Guest elao

I have the same Graphiccard

And the same problem, and i have XP Home installed. Fifa works good but after a few minutes, it's very slowly for ca. 10seconds and then the same. Spiderman 3 ist the same....

It hasen't got a driver for this card

I have the same Graphiccard

And the same problem, and i have XP Home installed. Fifa works good but after a few minutes, it's very slowly for ca. 10seconds and then the same. Spiderman 3 ist the same....

It hasen't got a driver for this card

have you tried latest drivers from laptopvideo2go ?

maybe it will help (?)

irv.

Hi everyone, ive got the Toshiba A100-411 with a GeForce 7600Go and Vista Home Premium, too. Ive got the same problems like u have, but there are other games which also crash even in compability mode, games like SWAT 4 or C&C 3 Tibirium Wars. Same problem somteimes they crash after a few minutes, sometimes they crash after a hour or some more or less.

Ive tried many drivers, for example

But ive got the still the same problems. 165.01 made my C&C very instabile so i couldnt start it anymore.

But iam a bit lucky to read your problems, because i thought iam the only one who have such bad problems with Vista and a GF 7600Go.

Hope some guys have ideas how to fix our problem or otherwise we will probably have to wait until a Service PAck for Vista will release.

Phoenix

• 9 months later...
Guest Astralys

Forceware 167.59 forcylk1.jpg

which you can download here on this site are the best drivers so far for our machine, they are stable and quick, they even raised my Windows Experience index by 0,2 :)

You must use the original inf!

Upgrade to your latest machine BIOS.

Then:

1. Yes, 167.59 is the best, speed and stability (installs WHQL for your machine with original inf nviv.inf).

2 (optional). Overclock 10-18% both mem and core with NVIDIA's own free nTune 5.05.54 (separate download).

Edited by hola

• 1 month later...
Guest SKUMJAS

a have A100-599, I just install winXP, and all work OK :) I have 2 XP, one for Job, one for Games.. If you have problems.. write - jurcciks@inbox.lv . A100-599 ROll :) - JERICO, CRYSIS, GEARS OF WARS, RAINBOW SIX WEGAS 1,2 :P