LaptopVideo2Go Forums

GeForce Go 7900 GTX driver help.

Eldwen

When playing wow I get flickers and I get the bsod, so the wow tech forum told me to update my driver. I tried the driver on the dell site for my card, but found it to have the exact same problem as my original driver. I was looking for the more updated driver for my GeForce Go 7900 GTX card that will work, currently I am running version 84.69 which is not off the dell site. I tried a random driver on this site last night, really unsure of what I was doing it instead of just causing wow to Flicker and crash randomly it causing my screen to go rainbow colors when I pull up the game. I ended up reverting back to my old driver. If anyone could help me find a good updated driver for this card I would appreciate it. ( I had this posted in another section, but though it was in the wrong spot because I saw a post that had a link to ###### and it end up being a ###### in this forum section, looks like it was in the write spot to begin with. So if you would like I can move it back to the original spot)

Edited by Eldwen

• 2 years later...
Guest Oh really

thanks for the redundent web link

then after looking at your post I see you are a WOW player, it then made sence

thanks again

Leroy Jenkins

p.s if you also see a little irony then welcome to the real world, quit WOW now while you still have a personality

kind regards

Spin

• 3 months later...

When playing wow I get flickers and I get the bsod, so the wow tech forum told me to update my driver. I tried the driver on the dell site for my card, but found it to have the exact same problem as my original driver. I was looking for the more updated driver for my GeForce Go 7900 GTX card that will work, currently I am running version 84.69 which is not off the dell site. I tried a random driver on this site last night, really unsure of what I was doing it instead of just causing wow to Flicker and crash randomly it causing my screen to go rainbow colors when I pull up the game. I ended up reverting back to my old driver. If anyone could help me find a good updated driver for this card I would appreciate it. ( I had this posted in another section, but though it was in the wrong spot because I saw a post that had a link to ###### and it end up being a ###### in this forum section, looks like it was in the write spot to begin with. So if you would like I can move it back to the original spot)

make sure you do a clean install of your new driver

and I am currently using Dox's 195.62 on my Go 7900 GTX and it works great